Just Shoot Me

GLASNOST

Gold Member
Aug 1, 2016
Ouma se rondovel
At about 2 PM I suddenly got a horrific sore throat. Coughing is unbearable. It is now 1 AM, I've had 5 cups of tea and I haven't slept a wink with this ******* cough! Someone shoot me please.
sad.gif

Last edited:
At about 2 PM I suddenly got a horrific sore throat. Coughing is unbearable. It is now 1 AM, I've had 5 cups of tea and I haven't sleep a wink with this ******* cough! Someone shoot me please.
sad.gif
. Hillary will take you in, because misery loves company.. Trump and Putin didn't stop by did they ? Kidding, and hope you feel better soon.. :itsok:

Yeah, we're all sick over here too. I think we might have caught what Hillary got.

I haven't tried it but I've heard this really works. Get Vicks Vaporub and rub it on the bottom of your feet, put on socks go to bed. The claim is you will stop coughing within a couple minutes. If it doesn't, you just have goo on your feet so the risk is low.

How are you? I hope already you have a better day.

For me, this timeless forum. I make a screenshot with my phone. You see that how many the time in the upper right corner, now.
Screenshot_2016-09-16-12-40-44.png

At about 2 PM I suddenly got a horrific sore throat. Coughing is unbearable. It is now 1 AM, I've had 5 cups of tea and I haven't slept a wink with this ******* cough! Someone shoot me please.
sad.gif

Crush up 4 orange flavored baby aspirin, stir them into a small glass of OJ and sip it slowly though a straw

How are you? I hope already you have a better day.

For me, this timeless forum. I make a screenshot with my phone. You see that how many the time in the upper right corner, now.
Thank you, Maggdy. I was sleeping only 2 hours in the night and 1 hour today. I am still very tired.

For me this is also a timeless forum. I have the same time as Hungary. GMT+1.

I remember an old campfire story about how to stop the coffin.
And you're going to make me wait until I ask you for the lyrics. What are you, a sadist? :biggrin:

Is it that one that begins, "Don't ever laugh when a hearse goes by, because you might be the next one to die ..... "

Last edited:

Forum List

Back