Just remember: Democrats created the new era of a lawless society

Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally cannot thank you whack-job extremists enough, candycorn, Seawytch, etc.! Keep supporting abortion, looting, fascism, etc. It just keeps sending more and more people running to conservatism. We thank you!

Ladies & Gentlemen, I give you the lawless thuggery of the left:

Just remember..the Democrats pushed hard for a lawless society, with their “sanctuary cities” and #DefundThePolice bullshit. They have blood all over their hands. The saddest part is that they are loving it.

Every last one of them is going to throw a tantrum like a toddler, but the ignoring of law “sanctuary” nonsense started with them and their bullshit “sanctuary city”.

You wanted it…you got it. Sheriffs across the nation are properly upholding the US Constitution as they took an oath to do. Any new federal gun laws by Joe Biden and the Democrats will be useless.
imo that goes to whichever genius came up with the war on drugs. It was like prohibition all over again. The only time people had a use for laws was when bodies started to pile up. And even then, cutting shit with fentanyl seems akin to people going blind on bad gin.

imo that goes to whichever genius came up with the war on drugs. It was like prohibition all over again.
I don’t necessarily disagree with you, but I also understand their predicament. The crimes committed by heroin and crack addicts desperately trying to get their next fix are pretty heinous.

Do nothing results in horrors. Outlawing it results in the same horrors as prohibition. It’s pretty much a lose-lose.

The lawless society the Democrats have desperately been trying to build for decades…

Just like the taxes they call for and then refuse to pay, the left refuses to mask up despite screaming for “mask mandates” 24x7. The left is nothing but repugnant hypocrites who demand rules for everyone else but refuse to abide by those same rules.

Just like the taxes they call for and then refuse to pay, the left refuses to mask up despite screaming for “mask mandates” 24x7. The left is nothing but repugnant hypocrites who demand rules for everyone else but refuse to abide by those same rules.

Lying and denying are what Democrats do best, but unfortunately for them, that is next to impossible to pull of in the era of technology. They allowed cities to be burned to the ground, looted, and terrorized.

Lying and denying are what Democrats do best, but unfortunately for them, that is next to impossible to pull of in the era of technology. They allowed cities to be burned to the ground, looted, and terrorized.
Do you have anything from reputable sources?

Do you have anything from reputable sources?
Ladies & Gentlemen, I rest my case!! Lying & Denying. It's what the left does best. It's all the left does.

Every media outlet in the world covered the Portland riots by ANTIFA and BLM. You know it is 100% true. And here you sit desperately trying to rewrite history because you know you're on the wrong side of history.

Ladies & Gentlemen, I rest my case!! Lying & Denying. It's what the left does best. It's all the left does.

Every media outlet in the world covered the Portland riots by ANTIFA and BLM. You know it is 100% true. And here you sit desperately trying to rewrite history because you know you're on the wrong side of history.
I am not rewriting history, you are.

Every last one of them is going to throw a tantrum like a toddler, but the ignoring of law “sanctuary” nonsense started with them and their bullshit “sanctuary city”.

You wanted it…you got it. Sheriffs across the nation are properly upholding the US Constitution as they took an oath to do. Any new federal gun laws by Joe Biden and the Democrats will be useless.
There is no actual and express Immigration clause in our federal Constitution.

This is actual State Law and police power for Legal purposes regardless of border threads:
The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

I am not rewriting history, you are.
Lying & Denying - it’s just what the left does 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back