Report: 61% of U.S. counties now 2nd Amendment sanctuaries

Its bad we have to create "sanctuaries" to keep our rights from being taken from the federal supremacists... :/
What is this the call of the Antebellum south?

Notice you stopped posting about Sally Hemmings? Is a 14 year old a tad young for a 44 year man?

Its bad we have to create "sanctuaries" to keep our rights from being taken from the federal supremacists... :/

Notice you stopped posting about Sally Hemmings? Is a 14 year old a tad young for a 44 year man?
I stopped posting about it because you didnt respond, dumbass.

A clear and growing majority, and a very positive sign.

Report: 61% of U.S. counties now 2nd Amendment sanctuaries
No, more idiotic rightwing political theater, both meaningless and ridiculous.
THE courts have ruled on the legitimacy of sanctuary cities
The Trump administration’s challenge was launched by former Atty. Gen. Jeff Sessions. He insisted California was unconstitutionally interfering with federal immigration enforcement. But the Supreme Court, in a decision written by the late Justice Antonin Scalia, has said state and local officials are not obliged to carry out federal enforcement. That states’ rights doctrine appears to have prevailed. Even Trump’s two appointees — Justice Neil M. Gorsuch and Brett M. Kavanaugh — refused to hear the administration’s appeal.

Ya know, everyone gets a notification when someone responses to your post....

Ya know, everyone gets a notification when someone responses to your post....
:rolleyes:

But Joe Biden says that he has F15s and Nukes to combat gun owners....well at least that was what he was told to say by whoever is pulling his string.

But Joe Biden says that he has F15s and Nukes to combat gun owners....well at least that was what he was told to say by whoever is pulling his string.
He has the full operation of law enforcement and our armed forces.

You have your peashooter.

He has the full operation of law enforcement and our armed forces.
Doubtful in the extreme.
You have your peashooter...wave that around.
Why? They'll wave theirs for me.
Fail

Forum List

Back