Just remember: Democrats created the new era of a lawless society

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blob insurrectionists are being hunted down like dogs. Good Times!
Whose gonna tell her that there was no “insurrection”? :lmao:

Note how excited the fascists are that anyone who doesn’t bow to their fascist ideology is “hunted down like dogs”. Just like Fidel Castro. Just like Adolf Hitler. Just like Saddam Hussien.
When you guys break the law, you have to be prepared to suffer the consequences. Hence you are being hunted down like dogs.

Unlike those opponents in the nations you mentioned....you guys did break the law and are being held accountable. One miserable piece of shit at a time is being arrested.

140 cops on 1/6.... Who assaulted them?
Uh…nobody. Because they weren’t assaulted. Well, at least not by Trump supporters in DC. The Brian Sicknick autopsy proved that much. :laugh:
Put your tap dancing shoes on...time to dance.
Put your tinfoil hat on…apparently it’s time for conspiracies for you :laugh:
Ahh...more denial.

Dozens of blob supporters are charged with assault. Explain.
550 supporters.....but they aren't being charged. They're in custody because they're witnesses.

Note how excited the fascists are that anyone who doesn’t bow to their fascist ideology is “hunted down like dogs”. Just like Fidel Castro. Just like Adolf Hitler. Just like Saddam Hussien.
When you guys break the law, you have to be prepared to suffer the consequences. Hence you are being hunted down like dogs.

Unlike those opponents in the nations you mentioned....you guys did break the law and are being held accountable. One miserable piece of shit at a time is being arrested.
I haven't broken any laws.
And any idiot who acted improperly in the Capital would have gotten an ass-whipping from me and most of the Trump supporters that were there.

I haven't broken any laws.
And any idiot who acted improperly in the Capital would have gotten an ass-whipping from me and most of the Trump supporters that were there.
In the galaxy of moronic and false statements you've made, this may set the new standard for hilarity in terms of both you doing jack shit to anyone much less to one of your fellow blobbers.

I guess when you know you've had your ass kicked, all you can do is complain about someone else's grammar. Right loser?
Lol. I see you took the education and used a comma that time, dipstick.
Yeah, what an "asskicking":
candycorn said: Yet here you are responding little one.

Dumbocrats created the new era of a lawless society. They did so because they hate the United States. They want to collapse the US and replace it with a Venezuelan/Cuban marxist state.

Sorry, Poodle, Trump beat them to it. 600,000 dead, 65,000 businesses lost, 65 million unemployed, massive government spending to keep the populace happy, we are all "marxists" now. We became Marxists when we all accepted Trump's stimulus checks.

Democrats have openly supported (and aided) in the invasion of the United States. They've created the new lawless society that decent people now have to endure.

Thank goodness 61% of all counties have implemented "gun sanctuary counties" so that decent Americans can defend themselves from the animals on the left:

When you guys break the law, you have to be prepared to suffer the consequences.
Where was this bat-shit crazy broad when ANTIFA and BLM spent 5 years committing murder, looting anything that wasn’t nailed down, and burning American cities to the ground? :eusa_think:

She had absolutely 0 commitment to law & order back then :dunno:

Unlike those opponents in the nations you mentioned....you guys did break the law and are being held accountable.
Whose gonna tell her that no laws were broken? :laugh:

I know you fascists don’t agree with it, but actual peaceful protests are still 100% legal in the United States.

Just remember…the Dumbocrats created the new lawless society. They are acting like fucking mafia thugs at this point (with no repercussions)

Just remember…the Dumbocrats created the new lawless society. So many true Americans suffering because the anti-American left wants to collapse the United States and replace it with a fascists state without a constitution.

I literally cannot thank you whack-job extremists enough, candycorn, Seawytch, etc.! Keep supporting abortion, looting, fascism, etc. It just keeps sending more and more people running to conservatism. We thank you!

Ladies & Gentlemen, I give you the lawless thuggery of the left:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back