Just paid $240.00 to fill my tank (3/4 of it that is) and 4 bags of groceries. Who are you voting for?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Meanwhile of course, fresh off of giving away 2 trillion to "stimulate" the economy (handouts to free loaders) Biden is going to give trillions more out to free loading students! Thank you so much SCOTUS for, at least for now, for screwing over the people who pay for everything!

Meanwhile of course, fresh off of giving away 2 trillion to "stimulate" the economy (handouts to free loaders) Biden is going to give trillions more out to free loading students! Thank you so much SCOTUS for, at least for now, for screwing over the people who pay for everything!
Why blame Biden? Does he have stock in the major oil industries? Has President Biden created the world-wide inflation? Your hyperbole and biases are out of touch with reality.

The Republican Party has yet to do anything to mitigate these economic crises, all of which have been beyond the reach of The Congress or the White House, due to fiscal conservatism and tax cuts for the Wealthy and Corporations.

Trickle down hasn't helped the masses; it sure works well for the 5% earners and top employees in corporations.

Why blame Biden? Does he have stock in the major oil industries? Has President Biden created the world-wide inflation? Your hyperbole and biases are out of touch with reality.

The Republican Party has yet to do anything to mitigate these economic crises, all of which have been beyond the reach of The Congress or the White House, due to fiscal conservatism and tax cuts for the Wealthy and Corporations.

Trickle down hasn't helped the masses; it sure works well for the 5% earners and top employees in corporations.
Progs have passed legislation that has us printing trillions and trillions of dollars. Much more than the economy declined due to Covid shutdowns. Repubs will at least stop that. You have voted for people who are impoverishing people you say you represent.

Biden is emptying the Strategic Oil Reserves at the fastest rate in 50 years, sacrificing national security to buy votes. And just like student loan forgiveness vote buying scheme, it's not working.

Yep, he's attempting to artificially lower prices, and in doing so is putting the country at risk, at maybe one of the riskiest times in many years.

Progs have passed legislation that has us printing trillions and trillions of dollars. Much more than the economy declined due to Covid shutdowns. Repubs will at least stop that. You have voted for people who are impoverishing people you say you represent.

That's odd. Republicans have controlled the House for 20 of the last 28 years. So how could Republicans never stop that? Why do you think they would stop it now when they never stopped it before?

Want some cheese with your whine?

No, what I'd like to see is, leaders who don't PURPOSELY go out and demonize, and attempt to destroy an industry to the point that they are now attempting to maximize profits as much as possible in the time they have left.

Nice to see you could care less. Guess if you're rich inflation doesn't affect you.

No, what I'd like to see is, leaders who don't PURPOSELY go out and demonize, and attempt to destroy an industry to the point that they are now attempting to maximize profits as much as possible in the time they have left.

Nice to see you could care less. Guess if you're rich inflation doesn't affect you.
I hear EVs are coming down in price. Maybe consider getting with the times....

Oh wait...you can't do that...your cult leader said the following:
Screen Shot 2022-10-21 at 11.28.06 AM.png

I guess if a leader wants to demonize and try to get rid of an industry that is suddenly OK with you????

Conservatives have cut taxes, and fiscal conservatism has led to let the roofs leak and never get repaired. Fiscal conservatism has "created" failing bridges and dams, ignoring annual climate disasters such as hurricanes, tornados and flash floods.

The Biden Administration along with the Democrats in Congress has seen this and is putting dollars today to Make America fit, safer and less costly for decades to come.

Conservatives put profits before progress, before repairing, rebuilding and securing structures, thus, saving lives and animals and dollars saved by the people.

Last edited:
I know it man, it's shocking what has happened. My normal income provides me about $100 a day "discretional" spending for gas, groceries and whatever. Sounds like a lot but it's not at all. Not anymore. Thank goodness I have no debt.

I hear EVs are coming down in price. Maybe consider getting with the times....

Oh wait...you can't do that...your cult leader said the following:
View attachment 713504

I guess if a leader wants to demonize and try to get rid of an industry that is suddenly OK with you????
Actually I plan on having an EV in my personal fleet, but can you imagine if everyone took your advice and suddenly tried to buy one?
There's no way at this time the demand could even be close to being met.
The chip shortage by itself is killing the production.
What we need are leaders who work with the fossil fuel industry, instead of trying to make them out as enemies of the state.

Actually I plan on having an EV in my personal fleet, but can you imagine if everyone took your advice and suddenly tried to buy one?
There's no way at this time the demand could even be close to being met.
Can you imagine if people like you (MAGA turds) actually embraced something new and better? More EVs = less demand for gasoline. And what happens when demand is less? Well, any none MAGA economist will tell you that the price drops. But since you're in the cult...I'm sure you think less demand will equal higher prices in the same way you guys think exporters pay tariffs.
What we need are leaders who work with the fossil fuel industry, instead of trying to make them out as enemies of the state.
And of course, at no point, did anyone try to make the fossil fuel industry the "enemy of the state". Virtually the only people who throw around the term are MAGA turds like yourself when you want to villify someone.

Can you imagine if people like you (MAGA turds) actually embraced something new and better? More EVs = less demand for gasoline. And what happens when demand is less? Well, any none MAGA economist will tell you that the price drops. But since you're in the cult...I'm sure you think less demand will equal higher prices in the same way you guys think exporters pay tariffs.

And of course, at no point, did anyone try to make the fossil fuel industry the "enemy of the state". Virtually the only people who throw around the term are MAGA turds like yourself when you want to villify someone.

Yep, then if you're in California, they can tell you when you can and can't charge your EV...dumbass.

I must have missed it. What does SCOTUS have to do with the costs pf gas and food?

BTW, the courts have blocked his student loan forgiveness for now.

Forum List

Back