Just out on Clinton News Network: Huma again not traveling with Hillary today.

WhOTE="SassyIrishLass, post: 15687209, member: 18937"]
Where's Huma?

Hillary Clinton: "Huma? Huma who?"
Carla is likely locked up in the apartment with Carlos. Can't go outside, too dangerous with all those buses on the streets.

Maybe they are contemplating "suicide"? ;)[/QUOTE]
Who
Where's Huma?

Carla is likely locked up in the apartment with Carlos. Can't go outside, too dangerous with all those buses on the streets.

Maybe they are contemplating "suicide"? ;)

Who's been watching the baby? Is it muslim or jewish?

WhOTE="SassyIrishLass, post: 15687209, member: 18937"]
Where's Huma?

Who
Where's Huma?

Who's been watching the baby? Is it muslim or jewish?[/QUOTE]

Good question, what a paradox

She may have another appointment today...like with a meeting with the FBI...Sing, baby, Sing!

I doubt Huma will tell all.....but Anthony will sing like a canary
Soprano, if Hillary has her way

If I were Weiner I'd be nervous
Weiner is a creep, and has no allies right now. Because he's a creep.
He may have now...the FBI.

She may have another appointment today...like with a meeting with the FBI...Sing, baby, Sing!

I can't stand Weiner but I gotta tip my hat to his stupidity. He may have done what others have tried and failed.....slayed the Beast

I can't stand Weiner but I gotta tip my hat to his stupidity. He may have done what others have tried and failed.....slayed the Beast
That he may have done.

But I do feel sorry for Huma. That guy was the worst thing to ever happen to her

That he may have done.

But I do feel sorry for Huma. That guy was the worst thing to ever happen to her

My feelings on Huma are Hillary got to her at a young and vulnerable age (19 I believe) and corrupted her. Marrying Weiner was a power grab, his political future was bright until he went stupid and in the process it looks like he'll take Huma and Clinton down with him. There is something on that laptop, something huge.

Yeah, no shit! I dont fault Huma at all, but im guessing Hillary is livid that those emails werent erased during the email purge and now she blames Huma. Hillary is probably looking at her as the person who might have just sunk her shot at being president.

Yeah, no shit! I dont fault Huma at all, but im guessing Hillary is livid that those emails werent erased during the email purge and now she blames Huma. Hillary is probably looking at her as the person who might have just sunk her shot at being president.
I do blame Huma for her role in Clinton's horsecrap.

they can't speak with each other... certainly both of their lawyers advised them of that...don't expect them to be together until thiis is resolved

What does the skank clinton have to say on this? Hmmm? Nothing? Yeah....nothing....

17 is not under the age of consent....and it turns out he didn't contact the 17 year old for sex.....who would have thunk it?

17 is not under the age of consent....and it turns out he didn't contact the 17 year old for sex.....who would have thunk it?

Oh give it up the one girl was 15. You people need to stop your lying to people that know better

They knew......they knew and said nothing.

WikiLeaks: In 2011, Team Clinton Worried About Anthony Weiner’s Activity With Underaged Girls

WikiLeaks: In 2011, Team Clinton Worried About Anthony Weiner’s Activity With Underaged Girls - Breitbart

I hope these fools realize failure to report sexual abuse of a child is a criminal act.
17 is over the legal age of consent.... and the campaigners were discussing a news article on it, not something they knew ahead of time!

sheesh...

try harder next time!

They knew......they knew and said nothing.

WikiLeaks: In 2011, Team Clinton Worried About Anthony Weiner’s Activity With Underaged Girls

WikiLeaks: In 2011, Team Clinton Worried About Anthony Weiner’s Activity With Underaged Girls - Breitbart

I hope these fools realize failure to report sexual abuse of a child is a criminal act.
17 is over the legal age of consent.... and the campaigners were discussing a news article on it, not something they knew ahead of time!

sheesh...

try harder next time!

Get informed, toad and next time come better prepared. You're a damn liar

Anthony Weiner carried on a months-long online sexual relationship with a troubled 15-year-old girl telling her she made him 'hard,' asking her to dress up in 'school-girl' outfits and pressing her to engage in 'rape fantasies'

Read more: Anthony Weiner carried on a months-long online sexual relationship with a 15-year-old girl | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...chool-girl-outfits-pressing-engage-rape-fanta

Oh give it up the one girl was 15. You people need to stop your lying to people that know better
yes, that was just recently....

and had NOTHING at all with their discussion.

no twisting and turning will change that...

Forum List

Back