Just imagine if democrats decided Trump didn’t really win a red state and they commissioned their own audit

That’s how ridiculous the Republican-led audit in Arizona is.

Just imagine if the shoe was on the other foot and democrats decided to do an audit of Florida in 2016 as a desperate attempt to make Hillary president.

How would republicans react?
you sound scared,,,
lol if an independent watchdog group wanted to an audit of all 50 states in the 2020 election I would say go for it. Obviously it’s stupid and juvenile to trust the GOP with this.
I take it back,,

youre terrified,,
You and I both know your logic makes no sense.

Just imagine if the shoe was on the other foot and democrats decided to do an audit of Florida in 2016 as a desperate attempt to make Hillary president.

First the audit in AZ was demanded by their citizens. Let's see if the Democrats can get that support in a red state.
Second, the records of the 2016 are long gone. They only have to be kept for 22 months.

You are stupid.
Lol demanded by Republican voter bitches? Why should we cater to their delusions?
The people they elected should. That is how it works dumbass.

you sound scared,,,
lol if an independent watchdog group wanted to an audit of all 50 states in the 2020 election I would say go for it. Obviously it’s stupid and juvenile to trust the GOP with this.
I take it back,,

youre terrified,,
I seriously doubt you know anything.

Though not a repibllicant, I would have been all for it....Audits should be the norm, not the exception.

BTW, why was it that camp Hildabeest shut down Jill Stein's Michigan recount after only a couple days in '16?

you sound scared,,,
I take it back,,

youre terrified,,
what youre experiencing are the cycles of grief,,,

now your at bargaining,,

We damn well know how these hypocrites would have reacted.

First the audit in AZ was demanded by their citizens. Let's see if the Democrats can get that support in a red state.
Second, the records of the 2016 are long gone. They only have to be kept for 22 months.

You are stupid.
Lol demanded by Republican voter bitches? Why should we cater to their delusions?
The people they elected should. That is how it works dumbass.
So I’m supposed to believe those elected officials have an objective, unbiased take on this audit? You know that’s stupid. You know it’s stupid because if the shoe was on the other foot and democrats were organizing this, you would whine and pout.

Same as I'm reacting to the Arizona audit...reserving judgement until results are published.
Lol that is such bullshit. You know it’s true.

Look back. I haven't commented or speculated in any way...and wouldn't have in 2016. When the results come out, we'll see what's said.

You guys cheated and got caught
He did huh? Why did all the courts rule against Trump’s efforts?

Same as I'm reacting to the Arizona audit...reserving judgement until results are published.

Look back. I haven't commented or speculated in any way...and wouldn't have in 2016. When the results come out, we'll see what's said.
I don’t care what you commented on about this. You aren’t going to convince me that you would be okay with a Democrat-controlled audit of a state Trump won. Quit pretending otherwise.

I don’t care what you commented on about this. You aren’t going to convince me that you would be okay with a Democrat-controlled audit of a state Trump won. Quit pretending otherwise.

I'm not pretending to convince you. I'm sure you're so partisan, you can't imagine that anyone wouldn't be just as partisan as you. And, actually, I thought they always did such audits after elections

DO IT!!

The difference between you and us is that we want election integrity regardless of the outcome. You motherfucking faggots don't give a shit. You want to win at all costs.

We are headed for a war over this.
Hey moron, wouldn’t it make more sense to have an independent watch-dog group lead the effort?
Hey, buttfucker. Who said otherwise?

DO IT!!

The difference between you and us is that we want election integrity regardless of the outcome. You motherfucking faggots don't give a shit. You want to win at all costs.

We are headed for a war over this.
Hey moron, wouldn’t it make more sense to have an independent watch-dog group lead the effort?
Hey, buttfucker. Who said otherwise?
Uh well you support this retarded republican-led audit in AZ so you clearly you are a moron.

Some of us recall the Republican Party loading buses of people to go to Fl to protest the election. Keep in mind the Sect. of State closed recording votes and was given a one term in the H. or Rep. for her service. Then the Supreme Court vote 5-4 to put Bush II in the White House.

If any election should be considered stolen and rigged it was this one. And remember, Gore didn't cry, whine and incite his supporters to go to DC and vandalize the Capitol Building in an effort to overturn the election.

You are stupid.

Uh, no. Most in Maricopa County (the entire state is not under audit) are not thrilled with yet again competing with Florida.

This is a really dumb idea. Pushing something so painfully one-sided on an every changing electorate. The margin that do not support this recount is greater than Biden's win in the state. This only pushes people away from Republicans.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back