Just imagine if democrats decided Trump didn’t really win a red state and they commissioned their own audit

That’s how ridiculous the Republican-led audit in Arizona is.

Just imagine if the shoe was on the other foot and democrats decided to do an audit of Florida in 2016 as a desperate attempt to make Hillary president.

How would republicans react?

Same as I'm reacting to the Arizona audit...reserving judgement until results are published.
Lol that is such bullshit. You know it’s true.

Some of us recall the Republican Party loading buses of people to go to Fl to protest the election. Keep in mind the Sect. of State closed recording votes and was given a one term in the H. or Rep. for her service. Then the Supreme Court vote 5-4 to put Bush II in the White House.

If any election should be considered stolen and rigged it was this one. And remember, Gore didn't cry, whine and incite his supporters to go to DC and vandalize the Capitol Building in an effort to overturn the election.

Yeah, you commies keep ignoring the fact that every recount conducted showed Bush the winner. So shove your commie propaganda.

Hanging chips and stopping the vote by the crooked Sect. of State, Bozo; then a five to four vote for Bush put him in office. How great was Great Recession, huh? Go shove your neo Nazi head up trump's ass.

Sorry, I didn't realize I was talking to someone more senile than xiden. "Hanging chips", really??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLMFAO

Just imagine if the shoe was on the other foot and democrats decided to do an audit of Florida in 2016 as a desperate attempt to make Hillary president.

Same as I'm reacting to the Arizona audit...reserving judgement until results are published.

Some of us recall the Republican Party loading buses of people to go to Fl to protest the election. Keep in mind the Sect. of State closed recording votes and was given a one term in the H. or Rep. for her service. Then the Supreme Court vote 5-4 to put Bush II in the White House.

If any election should be considered stolen and rigged it was this one. And remember, Gore didn't cry, whine and incite his supporters to go to DC and vandalize the Capitol Building in an effort to overturn the election.

Yeah, you commies keep ignoring the fact that every recount conducted showed Bush the winner. So shove your commie propaganda.

I have 7 figures in the Markets and two million in real estate; my only worry are Nazis like you who want to overthrow the United States and put dumb donald in the White House, once again chaos would ring from shore to shore and gulf to Canada.

Uh well you support this retarded republican-led audit in AZ so you clearly you are a moron.
Uh well nobody else bothered, so you can clearly go fuck your faggot self.
Quit pretending you wouldn’t whine like a little bitch if Democrats held in an audit in Texas to overturn the results.

Do it, do it.

You’re so full of shit. You’re only conveniently saying this because the GOP has already done it. If the AZ audit never happened and Democrats tried to run an audit in Florida after the 2016 election, you would throw a tantrum of epic proportions. You know it’s true.

Only truly stupid commies wouldn't take YES for a fucking answer. Run along troll before I report you for trolling your own thread.

We need to make sure future elections are done fairly and openly. Rest is partisan bullshit.

Hanging chips and stopping the vote by the crooked Sect. of State, Bozo; then a five to four vote for Bush put him in office. How great was Great Recession, huh? Go shove your neo Nazi head up trump's ass.

Sorry, I didn't realize I was talking to someone more senile than xiden. "Hanging chips", really??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLMFAO

Ooops, hanging chads. Does that make being captious your win of the year?

We need to make sure future elections are done fairly and openly. Rest is partisan bullshit.
so the republican audit in AZ is not partisan huh? Wow thats hilarious.

I have 7 figures in the Markets and two million in real estate; my only worry are Nazis like you who want to overthrow the United States and put dumb donald in the White House, once again chaos would ring from shore to shore and gulf to Canada.

Sure ya do. LOL But hey, great deflection from the topic. Oops, sorry, OH! I forgot I'm dealing with some senile old person. Hell you probably don't remember what the topic is. Still laughing.

Ooops, hanging chads. Does that make being captious your win of the year?

Run along commie, I really don't like beating up on senile people.

If Trump won any state by cheating, I'd fully support it being exposed and reversed.
that doesnt somehow mean you would trust democrats to expose it. if this AZ audit never happened and democrats did it instead. you would freak the fuck out.

so the republican audit in AZ is not partisan huh? Wow thats hilarious.
Yes it is. Partisan bullshit. What part didn’t you understand?

How many results do you need ??
All of them, not just the ones you like.

Sure ya do. LOL But hey, great deflection from the topic. Oops, sorry, OH! I forgot I'm dealing with some senile old person. Hell you probably don't remember what the topic is. Still laughing.

Hey, go fuck yourself, Dr. Fraud. Why not put on your flour sack hat and be who you really are.

How many results do you need ??
All of them, not just the ones you like.
62 court cases and counting Which one do you have a problem with?

Hey, go fuck yourself, Dr. Fraud. Why not put on your flour sack hat and be who you really are.

OK poor little thing. Is your nurse coming soon to put you to bed?

Go for it. Leftists cheat in every election in every state. They’re so programmed they can’t stop themselves from cheating in states they don’t need to.

Though not a repibllicant, I would have been all for it....Audits should be the norm, not the exception.

BTW, why was it that camp Hildabeest shut down Jill Stein's Michigan recount after only a couple days in '16?

Not going to get an answer for this one.

~~~~~~
I doubt very much if that would ever happen... Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats are shaking in their boots now with the Maricopa Arizona audit... Why is it that even you don't want to see the results of the audit?

Right, wing nut the Arizona fraudit, is a joke, run by Q NUTS, not allowing anyone to observe but Q NUTS.
Who have NO experience in any audits.
Looking for bamboo in the ballot paper, black lights and looking for incinerated chickens who were fed Trump ballots?
They've already ruined millions of $$$ worth of voting machines.
Now the loony tunes want to take their disaster on the road.

They would have let some leftists observe but there was a water main break. Sorry, maybe next time.

Horseshit. You are either stupid or think everyone else is to belive that you would ever trust a partisan Democrat recount.

Cool. How many of the boarder children are you housing? How about the homeless?

Forum List

Back