Just How Stupid ARE Democrats?

Billy if you are a republican. How are you going to solve this problem?
Are you just going to stand there and complain? Are you just going to stand and do nothing?
That is the exact motto of the Republicans law makers. Do nothing, complain, then complain more because nobody did it. Then complain more because the problem still there.

Are you just going to stand there and complain? Are you just going to stand and do nothing?
That is the exact motto of the Republicans law makers. Do nothing, complain, then complain more because nobody did it. Then complain more because the problem still there.

I am not a Republican. I do not join political organizations.

Concerning the paint, the pissers will soon learn to piss at an angle. Stupid solution.

As to this problem, lock up the crazies, send the illegals home, stiff fines for public urination, enforced. Move the homeless into their own camps. If they want to piss on them, so be it.

I do not believe taxpayers should continue to be so accommodating. In San Francisco, they're shitting in the streets like Bombay. Disgusting.

I am not a Republican. I do not join political organizations.

Concerning the paint, the pissers will soon learn to piss at an angle. Stupid solution.

As to this problem, lock up the crazies, send the illegals home, stiff fines for public urination, enforced. Move the homeless into their own camps. If they want to piss on them, so be it.

I do not believe taxpayers should continue to be so accommodating. In San Francisco, they're shitting in the streets like Bombay. Disgusting.

I did not say you are a republican. I said IF. Like the graffiti on the side street or freeways. I guess the solution of the democrat is to repaint with Teflon coated paint material so when these assholes do a graffiti again. They can easily spray it with high pressurized water to remove it. Is that a waste tax payers money? Yes. But are the republicans just leave it as it is? Because that is exactly what GOPs are doing right now. Do nothing.
In San Francisco it's better paint so you can easily clean the area. If not it's going to stain and stinks.
Yes I agree we should shoot these bastards for public urination.

The "republican" solution was demonstrated by Mayor Giuliani several years ago in New York. It is a variation on the "Broken Window" theory that minor transgressions must be attacked because they create a climate that invites crime and so on.

Seek out and prosecute squatters and those who defile the streets, pan handlers, and prostitutes. Deal with homelessness aggressively and not "sympathetically," treating being a "bum" as a legitimate lifestyle choice.

San Francisco is degenerating into a third-world shit-hole because of emply-headed liberal policies that make the locals feel good about themselves but make life totally unaffordable to normal people.

Forum List

Back