Just How Many Things Was Romney Right About And Obama Wrong?

Nothing.

We'd be bogged down in Iraq, Iran and Syria by now, with the poor being told to stfu and solve their own problems or join the military.

Get over it, conservatives. Bush's Presidency was a flop & failure, and two elections in a row the voters refused to bring in a President that wanted to re implement his stupid policies.

Nothing.

We'd be bogged down in Iraq, Iran and Syria by now, with the poor being told to stfu and solve their own problems or join the military.

Get over it, conservatives. Bush's Presidency was a flop & failure, and two elections in a row the voters refused to bring in a President that wanted to re implement his stupid policies.

They're murdering Christians in Iraq, Syria, and Libya.

I guess that's a fail.

and what do you think Russia would have done when Romrom went after Iran?
say "hey at least you are not Obama so go ahead"!

i loves these type of threads because it shows people who are the hypocrites for when they bash Obama yet support this turd.

So your defense of Obama is that Russia wouldn't be scared of Romney if he attacked Iran?

I don't think it's effective to defend Obama with a highly unlikely hypothetical. Besides, Obama is the one doing the attacking, so what makes you think Russia won't retaliate? Has Barry scared the pants off of them?

The Soviets themselves said the only reason they got away with putting up the Iron Curtain was because nobody stopped them. Obama has let them take islands off the coast of Alaska in the Aleusians. Why do you think Russia isn't bold enough to try something else?

Russia is already starting to back down. they are just trying to flex to see what they can get away with. Take away their nukes and they dont even rate.

Russia and Iran are allies in the sense of Oil....so is China and Iran. So naturally they would back Iran to a point. Same for Syria. Russia is playing hardass because they've been weak for so long.

In what way is Russia backing down? By brokering a deal to turn over his weapons to the international community.

Yeah, that'll work.

They tried that in Somalia in 93' and it turned out to be a sham. We pulled a surprise inspection on the UN weapons stockpiles and discovered they had given em back to Aideed as soon as they were turned over.

Nothing.

I guess that's a fail.

Saddam Hussein wasn't murdering Christians. Bush got rid of him, and the Christians were murdered in revenge. So Bush has some apologizing to do for this mistake.

Nothing.

I guess that's a fail.

Saddam Hussein wasn't murdering Christians. Bush got rid of him, and the Christians were murdered in revenge. So Bush has some apologizing to do for this mistake.

It didn't start till after Bush left office.

So looks like Obama has some splaining to do.

What you cannot stand is reality. No matter how you try to spin this in your mind it still doesn't come out how you wanted it to end.
If mittens was the man for the job , he would have won the election. Clearly he didn't win and why, because there was a majority of the population that saw through is vainer. Not to mention his idiot remarks caught on camera.
So spin away but life is how it is for you.

I get it.

Obamas won.

And that makes it a win for everyone.

Fact is Obama winning was a loss for America. You just can't admit it regardless how much he screws up.

Nothing.

So instead we brought in a president who re-implemented who was such a flop & failure (Jimmy Carter), that the American people threw his ass out of office after one term... :lmao:

Fuck - even Bush got TWO terms... :eusa_whistle:

I find it fascinating that the right has to constantly go back in history and come up with new interpretations of words, and now these words have a new meaning and significance. The right excels at rewriting history to mean whatever the current whine is about our democratically elected president. Losing is such a great trauma when you have all the answers, they never get over the loss. A Crazy List: Benghazi marks the 15th issue in which Republicans have mentioned impeaching Obama | FreakOutNation

Do you realize how little this means coming from the left who still manage to work Bush into the conversation in a attempt to defend Obama?

So your defense of Obama is that Russia wouldn't be scared of Romney if he attacked Iran?

I don't think it's effective to defend Obama with a highly unlikely hypothetical. Besides, Obama is the one doing the attacking, so what makes you think Russia won't retaliate? Has Barry scared the pants off of them?

The Soviets themselves said the only reason they got away with putting up the Iron Curtain was because nobody stopped them. Obama has let them take islands off the coast of Alaska in the Aleusians. Why do you think Russia isn't bold enough to try something else?

Russia is already starting to back down. they are just trying to flex to see what they can get away with. Take away their nukes and they dont even rate.

Russia and Iran are allies in the sense of Oil....so is China and Iran. So naturally they would back Iran to a point. Same for Syria. Russia is playing hardass because they've been weak for so long.

In what way is Russia backing down? By brokering a deal to turn over his weapons to the international community.

Yeah, that'll work.

They tried that in Somalia in 93' and it turned out to be a sham. We pulled a surprise inspection on the UN weapons stockpiles and discovered they had given em back to Aideed as soon as they were turned over.
Putin is just trying to undermine the usa regardless of who is in office. ..its a power play and syria is helping thrm

I guess that's a fail.

No, the Iraqi people were taking revenge on Christians long before Obama got there.

How the Iraq War Became a War on Christians | The American Conservative

Rosie Malek-Yonan, an Assyrian Christian who testified before Congress, would call the Bush administration a “silent accomplice” to “incipient genocide.” Anglican Canon Andrew White of Baghdad’s Ecumenical Congregation captured the reality with blunt precision: “All of my leadership were taken and killed—all dead.”

Those Iraqi Christians who fled to America would fare little better in seeking asylum. Many Chaldeans and Assyrians were detained, until their cases were heard, in what an attorney familiar with Chaldean-asylum cases describes as “prisons,” adding that she “never worked on a case where a Chaldean was granted asylum, but I heard that it happened.” Throughout these deportation proceedings, the administration and the State Department steadfastly refused to recognize the conditions—which the U.S. had helped to bring about—as “persecution.” In consequence, most were deported.

Our top geo political threat is clearly extremist Muslims like al Qaeda who Republicans gave a home in Iraq when they turned Iraq into another Iran.

I can't believe Republicans are sad they didn't get a "pioneer of outsourcing" whose policy was to cut education and bring in immigrants with degrees and help them get jobs. Did someone mention "tards"?

Didn't you hear? Al Qaeda is our new ally in Syria.

No, the Iraqi people were taking revenge on Christians long before Obama got there.

Rosie Malek-Yonan, an Assyrian Christian who testified before Congress, would call the Bush administration a “silent accomplice” to “incipient genocide.” Anglican Canon Andrew White of Baghdad’s Ecumenical Congregation captured the reality with blunt precision: “All of my leadership were taken and killed—all dead.”

Those Iraqi Christians who fled to America would fare little better in seeking asylum. Many Chaldeans and Assyrians were detained, until their cases were heard, in what an attorney familiar with Chaldean-asylum cases describes as “prisons,” adding that she “never worked on a case where a Chaldean was granted asylum, but I heard that it happened.” Throughout these deportation proceedings, the administration and the State Department steadfastly refused to recognize the conditions—which the U.S. had helped to bring about—as “persecution.” In consequence, most were deported.

Muslims have been taking revenge on Christians and Jews for thousands of years dumb-ass.

Nothing.

So instead we brought in a president who re-implemented who was such a flop & failure (Jimmy Carter), that the American people threw his ass out of office after one term... :lmao:

Fuck - even Bush got TWO terms... :eusa_whistle:

Only one Bush got two terms, cause old wimpy couldn't figure out it was the economy, stupid.

Muslims have been taking revenge on Christians and Jews for thousands of years dumb-ass.

And visa versa, Christians have been killing Jews for centuries and each other for centuries, and your point is?

Yeah, that'll work.

Putin is just trying to undermine the usa regardless of who is in office. ..its a power play and syria is helping thrm

The difference is this time Obama bought it hook, line, and sinker with his restart program.

He turned over our manned space flight program to the Russian, told them he would cut our nukes to nothing, encouraged him with his weakness at every turn. It's easy to pull the wool over Obama's eyes because Obama doesn't like the country he's supposedly running. He doesn't care if he sells us down the river. He figures we had it coming anyway.

Romney knew that regardless what Putin says, he cannot be trusted. Regardless what his detractors say Romney is no fool. What Obama is is still up for debate.

Our top geo political threat is clearly extremist Muslims like al Qaeda who Republicans gave a home in Iraq when they turned Iraq into another Iran.

I can't believe Republicans are sad they didn't get a "pioneer of outsourcing" whose policy was to cut education and bring in immigrants with degrees and help them get jobs. Did someone mention "tards"?

Didn't you hear? Al Qaeda is our new ally in Syria.

It must be if you say so. What other pearl necklace of wisdom do you have?

And visa versa, Christians have been killing Jews for centuries and each other for centuries, and your point is?

Excuse me?????

Christians have been killing Jews for centuries?????

WTF are you talking about?

Forum List

Back