Just heard the Zeke is not playing tomorrow against the Steelers which confirms he is a FRUIT

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
So I guess he cant perform without his retarded boyfriend DAK ASSCOT and wants to tank the season away like the faaaagot he is. He has to be the most retarded mutherfucker I ever seen step on a NFL field

So I guess he cant perform without his retarded boyfriend DAK ASSCOT and wants to tank the season away like the faaaagot he is. He has to be the most retarded mutherfucker I ever seen step on a NFL field

More good news as hopefully the undefeated Steelers should by all accounts totally SMASH the Cowboys in the mouth, unless they simply show up tired or in a kind mood.

More good news as hopefully the undefeated Steelers should by all accounts totally SMASH the Cowboys in the mouth, unless they simply show up tired or in a kind mood.

They should score 50

Forum List

Back