Just had a lucid dream

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I was sitting in a large stadium, watching some sporting match when off on the horizon I saw Seattle get nuked.

I'm usually up at 5AM most days, today I slept until 10. My wife was staring to worry about me

Hellish earthquakes all over the west coast right now. The dream may be a representation of the damage to come there.

What did you do when the bomb went off?

You do realize that you can make anything happen in lucid dreams....I've stopped eight lanes of freeway traffic with a wave of my hand in my lucid dreams.

I need to hone my skills

I was sitting in a large stadium, watching some sporting match when off on the horizon I saw Seattle get nuked.

I'm usually up at 5AM most days, today I slept until 10. My wife was staring to worry about me

What did the blast wave feel like? I often dream of disasters as well. Most often of a zombie apocalypse many times more terrifying than any movie I've seen. In every one of those dreams I'm holed up in barricaded buildings with friends and family but the (un)dead always manage to get in somehow. In those dreams there are hordes of zombies millions strong and it's always raining. Go figure.

Last edited:
Don't eat Taco Bell right before bed. The bomb is just a matter of time...

Hellish earthquakes all over the west coast right now. The dream may be a representation of the damage to come there.
Talking to Dutchsince again ?
No clue what Dutchsince is.

Rod's been watching the earthquake information being reported, several volcanoes are steaming since 10/19/10 and dreams/visions are sometimes a representation not the actual events.

Forum List

Back