Just Filled Out My Request For An Absentee Ballot

We oppose handing them out like candy. Voting should never be too easy. It's a sacred PRIVILEGE.
Negative. Voting is a civil right and every allowance must be made to ensure people do not get fucked out of their right by jerks who think democracy is fine only so long as it turns out in their favor.

Voting is a civil right and every allowance must be made to ensure people do not get fucked out of their right
It should not be a right. It should be a very strictly controlled PRIVILEGE, reserved for those who have proven they understand how they should be voting and are willing to live up to thst responsibility.

It should not be a right. It should be a very strictly controlled PRIVILEGE, reserved for those who have proven they understand how they should be voting and are willing to live up to thst responsibility.
Ah, the central theme of fascism. The rabble are too stupid to know what's good for them.

RIGHT and WRONG were determined eons ago by our ancestors. I don’t get a say in it any more than you do.

I’ve never claimed to be anything other than an Authoritarian.
Technically you're an authoritarian follower. What kind of pathetic loser wants or needs a leader? Be the hero of your own story because you are the only person you can count on.

Technically you're an authoritarian follower. What kind of pathetic loser wants or needs a leader?
The kind who enjoys order, simplicity, and not having the head and heart aches thst come with Leadership.
Be the hero of your own story because you are the only person you can count on.
Heroes die first, or take the blame when things fail. I don’t trust anyone. I just follow the rules, keep my head down and move along the conveyor belt of life. At least as much as fate will allow me to.

The kind who enjoys order, simplicity, and not having the head and heart aches thst come with Leadership.

Heroes die first, or take the blame when things fail. I don’t trust anyone. I just follow the rules, keep my head down and move along the conveyor belt of life. At least as much as fate will allow me to.
Sounds pretty boring. I have led a life of adventure doing pretty much what I want treating arbitrary rules with all the contempt they deserve. If I were to die tomorrow I would have no regrets. I do rugged individualism better than any "conservative".

Sounds pretty boring. I have led a life of adventure doing pretty much what I want treating arbitrary rules with all the contempt they deserve. If I were to die tomorrow I would have no regrets.
I like boring. It’s simple, easy, and generally has very few complications or things to go wrong. Nothing to worry oneself over. No stresses. I’m fine being the follower, not the Leader.

If I were to die today most of my regrets would be things I’ve DONE, not things I’ve left undone. My bucket list is pretty much non-existent.

Rules/Laws exist for a reason most of the time. Disobedience should come with a swift, brutal penalty.

Don't worry though, I'm dropping off my Absentee Ballot, I would NEVER put it through the mail. I don't trust those democrats at all.

We just filled out our "vote by mail for the rest of my life, or at least as long as I live in this state" form.

But I will use the mail since I can track my ballot from my mail box to the post office to the county election office to being processed to being counted.

We received multiple mail-in-voting applications here at the house last week. They immediately went through the shredder. We do not believe in that nonsense in this house.

If your ass can’t get to the polls on Election Day, you shouldn’t be voting.
So...nurses, oil workers, pilots, OTR truckers, EMTs, cops shouldn't be able to vote?

Forum List

Back