Just establishing the safe space...

Hi,

New here, not new to this sort of thing.

I expect to annoy people. If you don't like having your ideas questioned you will not like me much. Still it can't be as bad a the pub poker I play twice a week, there insults are compliments and the whole thing often revolves around psychologically breaking each other.

I'm in Sheffield UK if that matters.
Are you one of the civilized blokes who cannot be trusted with fire arms?

Hi,

I expect to annoy people. If you don't like having your ideas questioned you will not like me much. Still it can't be as bad a the pub poker I play twice a week, there insults are compliments and the whole thing often revolves around psychologically breaking each other.

I am one of those men who would rather not trust my fellow citizens with guns. Some of them are mad.

Thanks to all for the welcomes.

So what's the scoop there Tim..?

Both my Gramps were British and moved to Canada after WW1.. I kinda feel related or something..
Er,..?
I don't quite understand the question.

So you're not a mind reader? .. :lol:

eh, just being friendly.. I thought since you were here you might have something to say..
I'm sure I will but I try to keep the Hello bit clean-ish...

What are you so scared of?

Absolutely nothing. Not even bears and dinosaurs.

Well maybe space aliens. I've never shot one of those, so I don't know how many rounds it takes to put them down.
If daily life doesn't terrify you, why do you need all the things you listed for your safe space?

Daily life doesn't terrify me because I have those things. I don't have them because I feel that I need them. I have them because I want them, because I can have them, because I can afford them, and because fuck you.
Yet you define that as your "safe space".

Denial?

No matter where I go, my "safe space" extends out 100 yards in all directions.

Bet you couldn't hit a man-sized target with a 9mm at 100 yards.
You come with a nine mil at a hundred yards against the guy that brings the right tool for the job you will be dead,dead,dead. Any one using a nine in that situation is not hte brightest bulb in the bunch. You don't sound tough to me you sound extra stupid.

Hi,

I go about twenty miles out on the water to obtain perspective. Great lakes,ocean either way twenty miles out offers piece and freedom. Sometimes it offeres a good supper if the fish are biting.

What are you so scared of?

Absolutely nothing. Not even bears and dinosaurs.

Well maybe space aliens. I've never shot one of those, so I don't know how many rounds it takes to put them down.
If daily life doesn't terrify you, why do you need all the things you listed for your safe space?

Daily life doesn't terrify me because I have those things. I don't have them because I feel that I need them. I have them because I want them, because I can have them, because I can afford them, and because fuck you.
Yet you define that as your "safe space".

Denial?
You lose AGAIN, CC. Now go away, shoo.......
Lmao!

You being unable to realize you can't win doesn't mean I lose, kiddo.

Hi,

I am one of those men who would rather not trust my fellow citizens with guns. Some of them are mad.

What are they mad about? Did someone say something mean to them?

Hi,

Welcome, Tim! Look forward to your annoying us. Kick off your shoes and make yourself to home. I'll be seeing you around. Complimentary snack for you.
english-cookies-stock-photo-581346.jpg

Hi,

Half the world is pissed off right now and does not even know why. People get upset over shit that does not make sense. For me this is a reason to carry. I do not carry often but if I feel an area is unsafe I like being the guy that is armed in case that anger turns to something more.

Hi,

Yes. But more generally mad in the insane sense.

I find that people often say mean things.

Hi,

I have found that people rarely say mean things to me when I am armed. LOL

Hi,

I have found that people rarely say mean things to me when I am armed. LOL

You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone.
~ Al Capone

Forum List

Back