Just checking in on California and it's Budget Situation.

Awash in the cash of taxpayers from the other States that the xiden admin stole from, to then use to bail out flailing California.

You really are a stupid parrot.
Again, another conservative posting opinion bullshit rather than relying on facts.
Speaking of bullshit...otto.
California received 26 billion dollars from the taxpayers just for starter.

42 billion overall.
How much money will your state get if Biden's COVID-19 relief bill passes?
How does that money affect the opening paragraph of the article.

Excerpt..
SACRAMENTO —
California’s state budget, already poised to be flush with higher-than-expected tax revenues, will receive an additional cash infusion of $26 billion under the COVID-19 relief bill that President Biden signed Thursday, sparking demands for a wide array of new efforts to help those hit hardest by the pandemic.
Where does that 26 billion go?
To the people that it was intended for.
Oh, you mean the union pension funds. Got it

Isn't it amazing how these parrots ignore the very real economic catastrophes heading their way.
Can you offer any evidence that the Federal COVID money will go to the California pension system?

Awash in the cash of taxpayers from the other States that the xiden admin stole from, to then use to bail out flailing California.

Again, another conservative posting opinion bullshit rather than relying on facts.

42 billion overall.

Excerpt..
SACRAMENTO —
California’s state budget, already poised to be flush with higher-than-expected tax revenues, will receive an additional cash infusion of $26 billion under the COVID-19 relief bill that President Biden signed Thursday, sparking demands for a wide array of new efforts to help those hit hardest by the pandemic.

Isn't it amazing how these parrots ignore the very real economic catastrophes heading their way.
Can you offer any evidence that the Federal COVID money will go to the California pension system?

Can you offer any evidence that it won't? How about you address the elephant in the room, you claimed Cali was awash in cash, 186.5 BILLION in unfunded public employee mandates proves that claim is bullshit. How about you simply address your bullshit claim.

State and local governments are supposed to be good stewards of the money flow through taxation. California is nothing like it was in the past. Wasting money on pie in the sky programs not unlike the feds has caused the taxes to escalate in a huge way. With massive illegal immigration the state will probably never have a Republican candidate win there for President again. Wasted money that could have been spent on roads and important infrastructure has tarnished the state. Water shortages and brownouts are in insult for such a rich area. That means the state is being mismanaged and the voters are suckers.
Is there an actual argument there or just grievance posting?

42 billion overall.

Excerpt..
SACRAMENTO —

Can you offer any evidence that it won't? How about you address the elephant in the room, you claimed Cali was awash in cash, 186.5 BILLION in unfunded public employee mandates proves that claim is bullshit. How about you simply address your bullshit claim.
YOU are the one that made the assertion. You have to prove it.

If you can't it was just another bogus bullshit post from YOU.

Looks like poor otto105 had to flee. Too many facts proving his BS wrong.
What facts? The fact that California has a projected 15 Billion dollar surplus?

How can they have a surplus when they have 186.5 BILLION in unfunded mandates? What planet does that sort of math work on?
You're not an accountant are you.

No, but I have a PhD in an exact science that requires me to understand higher math. How about you? Can you do middle school math?

How can they have a surplus when they have 186.5 BILLION in unfunded mandates? What planet does that sort of math work on?

No, but I have a PhD in an exact science that requires me to understand higher math. How about you? Can you do middle school math?
Okay, how do you take a future liability and put it on a current account ledger as a deficit?

Okay, how do you take a future liability and put it on a current account ledger as a deficit?

First you have to acknowledge that it exists. Cali, and parrots, like you, ignore the unfunded mandates and think the world is rosy. Reality is biting you in the ass, and you ignore it.

Why?

California does this same thing every year. They manufacture a projected budget surplus. Then they spend it. The projection never materializes. The projection becomes part of the debt. Every year Californians forget this is what was done last year.

This is what happens when a state properly taxes the people in the state.

They raised taxes on unearned income for those who make more than a million dollars a year. The stock market has boomed and created a lot of new businesses in California. That's on top of a large portion of their population having investments in the stock market.

My state is trying to do the same thing. I hope we succeed.

I go to California at least a couple times a year.

Things have changed a lot since they got rid of schwarznegger. The state has cleaned up a lot and the infrastructure improvements have made things like night and day from when schwarzenegger was governor and the republicans had the power to stop all good legislation in the state congress.

Then why do I keep seeing more and more California plates here in Arizona? If it's so wonderful why the exodus?

Besides, doesn't Arizona require new residents to register their vehicles in Arizona?

If you're seeing a lot of California plates, it probably means that a lot of Californians are vacationing in Arizona.

BTW - Incredible landscape!!!!!

42 billion overall.

Excerpt..
SACRAMENTO —

Typical wingnut BS:

Make a completely false accusation, then challenge anyone that disagrees to prove that the accusation is not true.

Here's some news for you:

THE BURDEN OF PROOF LIES WITH THE ACCUSER!!!!

They raised taxes on unearned income for those who make more than a million dollars a year. The stock market has boomed and created a lot of new businesses in California. That's on top of a large portion of their population having investments in the stock market.

Things have changed a lot since they got rid of schwarznegger. The state has cleaned up a lot and the infrastructure improvements have made things like night and day from when schwarzenegger was governor and the republicans had the power to stop all good legislation in the state congress.

Yup, that's why Cali lost a congress critter for the first time EVAH! Drive away those who make the money and you are left with those who take. When there are more takers, than producers, you get revolution.

Leave it to a fascist to not be smart enough to figure that out.

42 billion overall.

Excerpt..
SACRAMENTO —

Typical wingnut BS:

Make a completely false accusation, then challenge anyone that disagrees to prove that the accusation is not true.

Here's some news for you:

THE BURDEN OF PROOF LIES WITH THE ACCUSER!!!!

I'm not accusing. I am pointing out these things called FACTS. Fascists, like you, don't like facts.

Yup, that's why Cali lost a congress critter for the first time EVAH! Drive away those who make the money and you are left with those who take. When there are more takers, than producers, you get revolution.

Leave it to a fascist to not be smart enough to figure that out.
California wasn't going to expand forever dude.

California 5th largest economy in the world.

Forum List

Back