Just canceled my Chicago trip

Utterly wasted $500 on a F plane
. Never wanted to go . Was invited to my nephew and niece bar/bat M
With my rapidly declining health and Chicago being a 5th world cess pool ..Easy decision

I will never ever ever go to any leftist blue Bolshevik city the rest of my life
Both your health and Chicago will be better off for your decision

I changed planes in Chicago about 4 years ago and was horrified to find that CNN was the only thing on, on every TV in every restaurant, bar, hallway, shop, etc... All throughout the entire airport. And it wasn't just the TVs. They had various logos of CNN in random places throughout the airport as well. It was almost like CNN owned O'Hara airport. Pretty scary. Makes you wonder of CNN actually owns Chicago... And feeds the beast that gives it its News daily.

With my rapidly declining health and Chicago being a 5th world cess pool ..Easy decision

I will never ever ever go to any leftist blue Bolshevik city the rest of my life
Aw, come on Quasar, you live in the sin city capital of desert Southwest, the city built by gangsters.

I changed planes in Chicago about 4 years ago and was horrified to find that CNN was the only thing on, on every TV in every restaurant, bar, hallway, shop, etc... All throughout the entire airport. And it wasn't just the TVs. They had various logos of CNN in random places throughout the airport as well. It was almost like CNN owned O'Hara airport. Pretty scary. Makes you wonder of CNN actually owns Chicago... And feeds the beast that gives it its News daily.
Yes lol
I have only went to Chi once since 2016
. I used to go every year

I've come to boycott states and cities and states like that often. When I order things online I try to make sure they don't come from California or New Jersey or New York.... Even on eBay. I also will not take vacations in or through Maryland because they won't honor my Pennsylvania pistol permit. I am absolutely happy to take a nice long ride around the outside perimeter of Maryland and see the mountains of West Virginia on my way to Virginia Beach instead. Maryland, fuck everything you have... including your beaches and your crab cakes. Three other bordering states do honor my pistol permit. I'll spend my money in those places instead. I will never visit fucking California no matter how beautiful the beaches are. They actually confiscate fruit from other places when you cross their border sometimes. It's like going into Canada!

I also abstain from drinking beer from countries whose GOVERNMENTS I don't like, including Great Britain and Australia and even Germany sometimes (although sometimes German beer is hard to resist). 🍻

Last edited:
I've come to boycott states and cities and states like that often. When I order things online I try to make sure they don't come from California or New Jersey or New York.... Even on eBay. I also will not take vacations in Maryland because they won't honor my Pennsylvania pistol permit. Three other bordering states do. I'll spend my money there instead. I will never visit fucking California no matter how beautiful the beaches are. They actually confiscate fruit from other places when you cross their border sometimes. It's like going into Canada!

I also abstain from drinking beer from countries whose GOVERNMENTS I don't like, including Great Britain and Australia and even Germany sometimes (although sometimes German beer is hard to resist). 🍻
Is places like Vermont / Delaware the same leftist swine as NY and Connecticut

Phoenix is the king of the filthy desert folks
Don't worry dude. It is everywhere. Just watch your ass. I live in the 3rd highest violent crime state in the country. I'm only 86 miles from Memphis the number 1 violent crime cesspool in the country. I had a Silver Star Vietnam Vet, Sergeant, ( a seriously bad to the bone dude, when sober) that was knifed, beaten with sticks or clubs, doused in lighter fluid, set on fire and left to cook on the sidewalk. I didn't even recognize when they loaded him in my jeep for transport to the designated medical facility on our movement order, and that was over 30 years ago. It is worse now.

Don't worry dude. It is everywhere. Just watch your ass. I live in the 3rd highest violent crime state in the country. I'm only 86 miles from Memphis the number 1 violent crime cesspool in the country. I had a Silver Star Vietnam Vet, Sergeant, ( a seriously bad to the bone dude, when sober) that was knifed, beaten with sticks or clubs, doused in lighter fluid, set on fire and left to cook on the sidewalk. I didn't even recognize when they loaded him in my jeep for transport to the designated medical facility on our movement order, and that was over 30 years ago. It is worse now.
STL and Baltimore maybe worse

I never thought as a kid ( only a few decades ago ) how fast a nation could collapse. I thought the 80s/90s were only the beginning

Is Israel the size of California or Florida

STL and Baltimore maybe worse

I never thought as a kid ( only a few decades ago ) how fast a nation could collapse. I thought the 80s/90s were only the beginning

Is Israel the size of California or Florida
It is really just areas inside these cities and we both know this. Trust me, there are no tourist attractions in the Orange Mound area of Memphis, though you need to keep your eyes open and situationally aware of what is going on around you on Beal Street and at Memphis in May concerts at the river front. This is Tennessee, the patron state of shooting shit, as Mark Wallberg said. I don't leave the house here in Jackson, at night without being locked and cocked 14 in the mag and one in the pipe, with a spar mag of 14, all personal defense LE rounds, so my chances are better than average and have had no problem.

Hope you get your health back
and hit the back 9

The least intelligent, productive, and least patriotic animals in our society are being allowed to destroy our nation.

Will those who love America wake up in time to take our country back?

Forum List

Back