Just as I thought Libs/Dims begin their assault on Thomas Jefferson

Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Didn't take the belly slitherers very long to get the drumbeat going.

Let me make it clear though, it wasn't Warren calling for the name removal, although there's no doubt she would be all for it.

Warren Makes Populist Appeal At Democratic Party Fundraiser

HARTFORD — U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren gave Connecticut Democrats a simple charge Monday in an impassioned speech before loyal supporters at the state party's annual fundraising dinner.

( SNIP )

To some in the party, it seemed improper that those remarks were delivered at an annual fundraiser named after slave owners — former Presidents Thomas Jefferson and Andrew Jackson.

State Party Chairman Nick Balletto, who addressed the crowd after Warren left the stage, said that he wanted to rename the event and remove Jefferson and Jackson's names.

"Democrats are the party of inclusion, and that's why I believe that it is time to look at the name of our biggest event of the year to make sure it reflects the diverse makeup of our party," he said.

Balletto said he would ask the Democratic State Central Committee to take a "serious look at the event's name and the use of Jefferson and Jackson." Renaming the event, he said, could still honor John Bailey, a former state party and Democratic National Committee chairman.

Elizabeth Warren Makes Populist Appeal At Democratic Party Fundraiser - Hartford Courant

I wasn't joking when I've been saying the last couple weeks, that libs and Dims will be coming for the Jefferson Memorial. Just give them some time, guarantee you it will happen.

Fauxahontas has zero credibility. None, nada, zilch. The problem is left loons give her and people like her a pass. See Hillary Clinton

Let me make it clear though, it wasn't Warren calling for the name removal, although there's no doubt she would be all for it.

HARTFORD — U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren gave Connecticut Democrats a simple charge Monday in an impassioned speech before loyal supporters at the state party's annual fundraising dinner.

( SNIP )

To some in the party, it seemed improper that those remarks were delivered at an annual fundraiser named after slave owners — former Presidents Thomas Jefferson and Andrew Jackson.

State Party Chairman Nick Balletto, who addressed the crowd after Warren left the stage, said that he wanted to rename the event and remove Jefferson and Jackson's names.

"Democrats are the party of inclusion, and that's why I believe that it is time to look at the name of our biggest event of the year to make sure it reflects the diverse makeup of our party," he said.

Balletto said he would ask the Democratic State Central Committee to take a "serious look at the event's name and the use of Jefferson and Jackson." Renaming the event, he said, could still honor John Bailey, a former state party and Democratic National Committee chairman.

Elizabeth Warren Makes Populist Appeal At Democratic Party Fundraiser - Hartford Courant

State Party Chairman Nick Balletto, who addressed the crowd after Warren left the stage, said that he wanted to rename
the event and remove Jefferson and Jackson's names.

Where does it say Elizabeth Warren wanted a name change?

You making shit up again?

( SNIP )

State Party Chairman Nick Balletto, who addressed the crowd after Warren left the stage, said that he wanted to rename

Demagogue: "LOOK!!! Warren assaulted Thomas Jefferson!!"
hair-fire.gif

Observer: "No she didn't".

Demagogue: "Oh. Well, just wait, she will!! Libs! Libs!!"
hair-fire.gif

( SNIP )

Well dumbass you obviously didn't read what I posted, did you ?

( SNIP )

hair-fire.gif

hair-fire.gif

I didn't say she did dummy, I clearly wrote:

It will be the left that will be calling for the removal of Jefferson momentos based on his ownership of slaves.
There have always been a handful of the Christian right that have a problem with Jefferson based on their problem with separation of church and state.

LET'S BE CLEAR THOUGH, WHEN IT COMES TO WHAT IS GOING ON HERE, RENAMING THIS EVENT HAS TO DO WITH THE LEFT'S PROBLEM WITH THE FOUNDERS WHO OWNED SLAVES !!

THE EVENTUAL REMOVAL OF THE JEFFERSON MEMORIAL WILL HAVE TO DO WITH THE WHINING OF THE LEFT ABOUT THE SLAVE ISSUE !!

LUDELY HAS TRIED TO DERAIL THE THREAD, BUT HER ACCOUNT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS TOPIC !!

( SNIP )

hair-fire.gif

hair-fire.gif

"Let me make it clear though, it wasn't Warren calling for the name removal, although there's no doubt she would be all for it." Isn't that statement assumptive conjecture?.

( SNIP )

hair-fire.gif

hair-fire.gif

"Let me make it clear though, it wasn't Warren calling for the name removal, although there's no doubt she would be all for it." Isn't that statement assumptive conjecture?.

I made it clear, it was the state Dim chairperson that was calling for the change, I made it clear it was NOT Elizabeth Warren, but that she would be all for it.

The last claim is my own opinion, and I should have made that clear although I figured that it was obvious.

The only reason Warren is even part of the thread is because she is the central theme of this particular article, and I did not want to be accused of deleting her part of the article.

My only interest was the call for renaming the dinner, since I have been expecting the left to any day now begin their assault on Jefferson.

Due to the shootings, and the removal of the Confederate flag, we are in a highly explosive atmosphere now, and I expect a feeding frenzy from the left on our founders who were slave owners.

Forum List

Back