Just a reminder that the 1st day of Winter still isnt for four days yet, yet we have seen a large amount of white precipitation(snow). Global Warming

We already have had lots of snow this winter, I’m ready to move south to enjoy some global warming.
We've only had a dusting that was gone by the next day. Pretty unusual. Lots of rain, though. They say it's La Nina.

We are supposed to transition to rain by Sunday. But they say January is supposed to be lots of snow. I used to love snow and hated the heat, now I hate the snow and ice and love the temperature when it hits 100. Never thought I'd care for it.

We already have had lots of snow this winter, I’m ready to move south to enjoy some global warming.
We've only had a dusting that was gone by the next day. Pretty unusual. Lots of rain, though. They say it's La Nina.

We are supposed to transition to rain by Sunday. But they say January is supposed to be lots of snow. I used to love snow and hated the heat, now I hate the snow and ice and love the temperature when it hits 100. Never thought I'd care for it.
Yes, until this week we've been running well above average temps. But they also say La Nina can lead to winters colder and stormier than usual. We're getting 1-3" today, just started. It will be the first measurable snowfall for us. And I'm with you, except I hate 100, too. Aruba sounds good, I hear.

Yes, until this week we've been running well above average temps. But they also say La Nina can lead to winters colder and stormier than usual. We're getting 1-3" today, just started. It will be the first measurable snowfall for us. And I'm with you, except I hate 100, too. Aruba sounds good, I hear.
Deadly winter storm brings nearly 4 feet of snow to some areas of the Northeast. And there's more to come. (msn.com)

As more snow falls, can you imagine what it would be like if there wasnt the natural gas to heat your house?

Winter Storm Update, Forecast as New York Hit by up to 24 Inches of Snow (msn.com)

I just laugh my ass off, when the prog slave argument is "it must be warming in the polar caps" so we can see snow events like this in the temperate zone of North America. What the Fuck does that mean. "Because the ice is melting (Above 32 degrees) all that cold air(lower than 32 degrees) seeps down to the south, causing such wild swings in temperature. Where did these retards go to school?

The prog slaves just love to see people get hurt or die, which is why they push this bull shit agenda on people who are totally clueless.

Nothing to see here, move along....

View attachment 430209

This is an unfair, misleading post because a single day or week weather event doesn't prove anything, it simply a big weather event....

The Arctic ice declined largely due to influx of warmer North Atlantic water, air temperature up there during the brief summer time has hardly changed at all, it is the winter temperature that went up, but outside the brief summer, it is ALWAYS below freezing.

Here is the current map from DMI

1608233688064.png

Winter Storm Update, Forecast as New York Hit by up to 24 Inches of Snow (msn.com)

I just laugh my ass off, when the prog slave argument is "it must be warming in the polar caps" so we can see snow events like this in the temperate zone of North America. What the Fuck does that mean. "Because the ice is melting (Above 32 degrees) all that cold air(lower than 32 degrees) seeps down to the south, causing such wild swings in temperature. Where did these retards go to school?

The prog slaves just love to see people get hurt or die, which is why they push this bull shit agenda on people who are totally clueless.

View attachment 430209
You remind me of the dumb ass clown Repubtard who took a snowball to Congress and claimed it proved there was no global warming! Bigly!!!

View attachment 430209

This is an unfair, misleading post because a single day or week weather event doesn't prove anything, it simply a big weather event....

The Arctic ice declined largely due to influx of warmer North Atlantic water, air temperature up there during the brief summer time has hardly changed at all, it is the winter temperature that went up, but outside the brief summer, it is ALWAYS below freezing.

Here is the current map from DMI

View attachment 430334
So what you are saying is that during the summer time it is supposed to be hot, and during the winter time it is supposed to be cold? Thank you, there is no Man Made Global Warming as this is just normal weather.....

View attachment 430209
Wait do you think that because there are snowstorms it means that the earth isn’t warming?! Seriously??

I watched the weather channel the other day expecting to see some sort of reference to the winter solstice and the "Christmas star" but all I saw was a rant by a weather babe about the "unprecedented" (the word was used several times) weather last year. The intent was clearly to give the impression of the effects of MMGW even though it was a relatively normal year as far as the weather goes. You almost gotta laugh when the weather people claim "we haven't seen the likes of (fill in the blanks ) since 1995".

Forum List

Back