Just a question

May 20, 2014
inspired by hillys muse on how to use dead Donalds confiscated money.....blm has received how much funding and for what? Now how many college free rides would that fund or technical college training to give more of them the tools to escape poverty............rioting isnt helping their plight. It is instead turning hearts cold and ears deaf to anything they say,

Cant go to college if white cops are hunting you down and killing you. First things first.

Most of your kind couldn't make it in college anyway.
Most of my kind would lap you in college.

Most of your kind with an average IQ lower than whites can't get into college.
Most of my kind doesnt believe in fabricated IQ's we just look at reality and see that our kind taught your kind....twice.

Cant go to college if white cops are hunting you down and killing you. First things first.

Let me share the white man's secret to not being "hunted" by cops....
(Don't break the law and if stopped cooperate.)

The secret is to just be white. White people arent afraid of other white people. Just everyone else and as a police chief once admitted in tell all book white cops are more in terror of Black men than anything.

Most of your kind couldn't make it in college anyway.
Most of my kind would lap you in college.

Most of your kind with an average IQ lower than whites can't get into college.
Most of my kind doesnt believe in fabricated IQ's we just look at reality and see that our kind taught your kind....twice.

All that means if your kind refuse to acknowledge you're dumber than every other group.

Forum List

Back