Just a Matter of Time

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
Egyptian and US approved Saudi air strikes against Iran-backed Houthis in Yemen may be a precursor to a new Mideast dynamic that serves Western interests. Not only is the Israeli-Arab conflict put into the proper perspective of a minor problem, Israel may once again be recognized as our strongest outpost of rational, anti-Islamist (anti-Iranian) hegemony. Watch for quiet feelers from Gulf states toward military cooperation with Israel.

Egyptian and US approved Saudi air strikes against Iran-backed Houthis in Yemen may be a precursor to a new Mideast dynamic that serves Western interests. Not only is the Israeli-Arab conflict put into the proper perspective of a minor problem, Israel may once again be recognized as our strongest outpost of rational, anti-Islamist (anti-Iranian) hegemony. Watch for quiet feelers from Gulf states toward military cooperation with Israel.

Yes, I heard a little bit about this on the news tonight. Unfortunately, I was too busy to catch the whole story. I heard that the rumor is that the leaders of Yemen have "run away." Unbelievable.

SA will need to be the power willing to act on the peninsula in opposition to the Iranians.

SA armored forces and chopper units will invade Yemeni borders, I believe.

Forum List

Back