Jussie Smollet testifies he had cocaine-fueled gay bathhouse sex with his “attacker”

Poor Jussie...he was only earning $100k per episode.

THE USA IS SO RACIST!!! A GAY BLACK MAN CAN ONLY EARN $100k per episode to speak 10 lines written for him.

RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone who claims JUSSIE lied is a RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes: :hyper: :eusa_clap: :laughing0301: :clap::eek:

You dumb fucking commie sheep. When are you going to wake the fuck up?

If he is found guilty they should make an example out of him.

Period

Why are all you conservitards so fascinated with this whole "gay bathhouse" thing?

Seems kinda suspicious if ya know what I mean.
Disgusted is the word.

Is this the best you got? I’ve been following the Hoaxer’s trial and this is what he did, he got on the stand and talked about his disgusting sex life.

DA: "Mr. Smollet, what do you say in defense of these charges?"

Juss: "I did some coke and then two guys nailed me up the ass."

DA: "Thank you Mr. Smollett, we know you can't sit down so remain standing over there."

Remember when the media called people who doubted this “conspiracy theorists”?
FA252F9F-D445-413C-AD79-4B62FBB8A14A.png

WOW. Talk about projection!
No need to. You established that clearly already because you think it's an insult to call someone gay. According to the usual suspects, that makes you a homophobe, so I repeat the question, How's life in homophobe land?

What, did you think I was just going to ignore the hanging curve ball you sent up?

Disgusted is the word.

Is this the best you got? I’ve been following the Hoaxer’s trial and this is what he did, he got on the stand and talked about his disgusting sex life.
I couldn't care less about some idiots trial. I am curious how many times you've said or typed "gay bathhouse" recently. It seems to be a trending phrase with conservitards.

No need to. You established that clearly already because you think it's an insult to call someone gay. According to the usual suspects, that makes you a homophobe, so I repeat the question, How's life in homophobe land?

What, did you think I was just going to ignore the hanging curve ball you sent up?
Still tryin', huh? You've failed again.

Still tryin', huh? You've failed again.
To fail again, I'd have to fail the first time and that didn't happen. You're clearly homophobic and still trying to insult by insinuating someone's gay. Don't you know that's really frowned upon in today's world?

WOW. Talk about projection!
The real issue is the amount of resources the taxpayers have had to foot for this. This is not the only one. It seems to be a joke that is played with no ethical concerns by a percentage of people. Even if it ends up being a danger to them or others.

Jussie Smollet testifies he had cocaine-fueled gay bathhouse sex with his “attacker”​

Juicy, did we have to hear this?

New Topics

Forum List

Back