Jury awards white principal $371K in discrimination case

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Interesting. The chickens have come home to roost.

NATCHEZ, Miss. (AP) — A federal jury has awarded more than $370,000 in damages to a white school principal who alleged black administrators racially targeted her and created a hostile work environment that forced her to resign.

On Friday, the jury found administrators at the Natchez Adams County School District discriminated against Cindy Idom.

The jury, which was composed of three black women, two black men and three white men, awarded Idom $371,737 in compensatory damages.

- See more at: WTVA.com | Jury awards white principal $371K in discrimination case

The system works. In particular, a black majority on the jury helped deliver this type of verdict.

Good.

Last edited:
GOOD. Precedent is being set in a lot of these anti-white discrimination lawsuits. Racism is bad...no matter who it's against. More of these are coming.

Your post proves how utterly stupid you are concerning her legal career...are you a conservative???
and your post shows how locked into black white thinking you have with no shades of grey... you must be a lib
Actually I am moderately progressive hence my knowledge of her legal career versus your ignorance of it...
Actually you interjected black and white into your post not me...can't help but show your race obsession...

NATCHEZ, Miss. (AP) — A federal jury has awarded more than $370,000 in damages to a white school principal who alleged black administrators racially targeted her and created a hostile work environment that forced her to resign.

On Friday, the jury found administrators at the Natchez Adams County School District discriminated against Cindy Idom.

The jury, which was composed of three black women, two black men and three white men, awarded Idom $371,737 in compensatory damages.

- See more at: WTVA.com | Jury awards white principal $371K in discrimination case

WOO-HOO! ONE MORE FOR WHITEY!

Your post proves how utterly stupid you are concerning her legal career...are you a conservative???
and your post shows how locked into black white thinking you have with no shades of grey... you must be a lib
Actually I am moderately progressive hence my knowledge of her legal career versus your ignorance of it...
Actually you interjected black and white into your post not me...can't help but show your race obsession...
You're damn right it was about race. A hostile work environment was created around her because she was white.

WOO-HOO! ONE MORE FOR WHITEY!
Keys is not a Christian, so forgive him. On second thought,

You're damn right it was about race. A hostile work environment was created around her because she was white.
And a jury composed of Black people heard the evidence and agreed to compensate her.
Not surprisingly your.ignorance again raises it's dumbfounded head.
You accused me of making it about Black and White, however anyone can see that was a lie you tried to present.
You then interjected race into the argument and weren't intellectually honest enough to admit it.
Then you ignore the fact that Black jurors sided with this woman and agreed to her being compensated; which totally destroys your silly passed inference that Black people as a whole would not fairly hear a case involving a white person.

Your entire position is void of common sense and fact...I did ask if you were a conservative...didn't I???

And a jury composed of Black people heard the evidence and agreed to compensate her.
You accused me of making it about Black and White, however anyone can see that was a lie you tried to present.
You then interjected race into the argument and weren't intellectually honest enough to admit it.
Then you ignore the fact that Black jurors sided with this woman and agreed to her being compensated; which totally destroys your silly passed inference that Black people as a whole would not fairly hear a case involving a white person.

Your entire position is void of common sense and fact...I did ask if you were a conservative...didn't I???
You're apologetic is so devastating I may become a liberal. :)

You're apologetic is so devastating I may become a liberal. :)
In other words you don't even have any more lies and deflections to try to prop up you silly POV...don't worry it's common among you people.

now I get where you are coming. Your really are a dumber son of bitch than I thought your were
look this link up and then look at thinking error number 2
I want everyone on this forum to look this address up and look at number 2
and ask themselves who was the one interjecting race in this thread
Black white thinking isn't about race .....dumb ass

15 Common Cognitive Distortions

Forum List

Back