Jury awards hotel dishwasher $21 million, finding employer violated her BS religious anus rights'

Yet bozo baz will defend any muslims religious rights....but 20 mil is ridiculous....

In the USA the Muslim religious folks can sue as any other anal christain types or others can. Your point. But I do see it harder to be employed if you are dragging out a prayer rug 5 times a day
and getting your face dirty And the smell of feet everywhere will turn customers away. On company time.

There are no gods. But we have morons who believe in made up magic men as a way of dealing with daily life.
Living and dying takes real courage. People who follow fake gods are weak cowards using it to justify personal fears
of both.

Someone that has to publicly fight about there not being a God, sure is a sad, pathetic, miserable person. You have no joy in life and probably welcome death as a cowardly exit from desperation.

This sort of application of the First Amendment is a complete inversion. The First Amendment protects us from government oppression, it's not there to force people to respect your religious views.

So all those amendments are there to protect us from the government?
Yes.
that means if you come to my bakery and want a gay cake I can tell you to FO.
Yes.
Oh..wait...I can't according to the left.
Yeah, they're wrong.
Gee, the Amendments must apply to government AND between citizens.
Nope.

So I can prevent someone from voting as a private citizen and no Constitutional issue?

There are no gods. But we have morons who believe in made up magic men as a way of dealing with daily life.
Living and dying takes real courage. People who follow fake gods are weak cowards using it to justify personal fears
of both.

Someone that has to publicly fight about there not being a God, sure is a sad, pathetic, miserable person. You have no joy in life and probably welcome death as a cowardly exit from desperation.
WEAK.... Keep licking fake grifter asses for salvation.

There are no gods. Just grifters exploiting your ignorance.

I made it clear you were the shit stain.

"God, the most unpleasant character in all of fiction"

a MIND-BLOWING WORLD MASS MURDER in their own words!
Makes you question Pro-lifers when the lord killed all them babies in the ovens.

and. Rape is good.

So some must worship the made-up POS to justify their lives.:cuckoo:

btw: I am not an atheist or an agnostic to meet your needs.
There are no gods, so the term is useless.

Last edited:
This sort of application of the First Amendment is a complete inversion. The First Amendment protects us from government oppression, it's not there to force people to respect your religious views.

So all those amendments are there to protect us from the government?
Yes.
that means if you come to my bakery and want a gay cake I can tell you to FO.
Yes.
Oh..wait...I can't according to the left.
Yeah, they're wrong.
Gee, the Amendments must apply to government AND between citizens.
Nope.

So I can prevent someone from voting as a private citizen and no Constitutional issue?

Nope. It would likely be a crime, but not a Constitutional issue.

A former hotel dishwasher has been awarded $21.5 million in damages after a jury found that her previous employer violated her religious rights.

Marie Jean Pierre, 60, sued the Park Hotels & Resorts, accusing the group of violating her civil rights by firing her for being unable to work on Sundays, the Miami Herald reported Wednesday.

Pierre, who had worked as a dishwasher at the Conrad Miami Hotel, had requested from the beginning of her employment that she have Sundays off to participate in Christian missionary work to help the poor, according to NBC News.

"I love God,” she told the local NBC affiliate. “No work on Sunday, because Sunday I honor God."
Jury awards hotel dishwasher $21 million after finding employer violated her religious rights

:dunno: I say Follower of fake gods/lords & MAGA DOPers approves of this, rightie'?
Or you disapprove of this, as it's a black female dishwasher?
Will the great Douche tweet about this for the DOPers?

If they hired her knowing she could not work Sundays then yes they were wrong for firing her.

As for her skin color, poor race baiting there for you.

As for the amount, I believe it is too much.

A former hotel dishwasher has been awarded $21.5 million in damages after a jury found that her previous employer violated her religious rights.

Marie Jean Pierre, 60, sued the Park Hotels & Resorts, accusing the group of violating her civil rights by firing her for being unable to work on Sundays, the Miami Herald reported Wednesday.

Pierre, who had worked as a dishwasher at the Conrad Miami Hotel, had requested from the beginning of her employment that she have Sundays off to participate in Christian missionary work to help the poor, according to NBC News.

"I love God,” she told the local NBC affiliate. “No work on Sunday, because Sunday I honor God."
Jury awards hotel dishwasher $21 million after finding employer violated her religious rights

:dunno: I say Follower of fake gods/lords & MAGA DOPers approves of this, rightie'?

If they hired her knowing she could not work Sundays then yes they were wrong for firing her.
This is also called a verbal contract and her time card reflected her employment history. I still
wonder why they got tag for back pay. Was it for OT not paid?

I understand she was hired for Monday to Friday job.
AND was getting Sunday off for a long time. The hotel fired
her for what was a targeted reason.

"Pierre said in the lawsuit that she informed the Conrad Miami from the beginning of her employment that she could not work Sundays because of her religious belief"

Nope on race bait, as the issue needs pointing out for Whitey MAGA morons, the reason they are against the ruling as religion is involved is she's a black women doing it.

If the corporation can easily add the cost to my cost for items or services. They will keep doing crimes. So the award needs to be for a company like this
in the 100's of millions to start.

This is also called a verbal contract and her time card reflected her employment history. I still
wonder why they got tag for back pay. Was it for OT not paid?

I understand she was hired for Monday to Friday job.
AND was getting Sunday off for a long time. The hotel fired
her for what was a targeted reason.

"Pierre said in the lawsuit that she informed the Conrad Miami from the beginning of her employment that she could not work Sundays because of her religious belief"

Nope on race bait, as the issue needs pointing out for Whitey MAGA morons, the reason they are against the ruling as religion is involved is she's a black women doing it.

If the corporation can easily add the cost to my cost for items or services. They will keep doing crimes. So the award needs to be for a company like this
in the 100's of millions to start.

As I wrote the corporation knew and them terminating here was wrong but the amount awarded was too high in my personal opinion.

I made it clear you were the shit stain.

"God, the most unpleasant character in all of fiction"

a MIND-BLOWING WORLD MASS MURDER in their own words!
Makes you question Pro-lifers when the lord killed all them babies in the ovens.

and. Rape is good.

So some must worship the made-up POS to justify their lives.:cuckoo:

btw: I am not an atheist or an agnostic to meet your needs.
There are no gods, so the term is useless.

Your opinion of God is totally irrelevant. The problem for the company is, she was hired with the understanding that SHE BELIEVES IT IS IMMORAL TO WORK ON SUNDAY. I am not a Sunday keeper, and neither are you. Nobody cares and it is not relevant. All that matters is that the company tried to COMPEL this woman to violate her conscience. This is a violation of the First Amendment. Nobody gives a damn about your opinion of God. Take it up with Him in a few short years.

Forum List

Back