Julie Swetnick, Michael Avenatti referred for criminal investigation for providing false statements

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Ryan Saavedra on Twitter
Ryan Saavedra‏Verified account @RealSaavedra
BREAKING: Julie Swetnick, Michael Avenatti Referred for Criminal Investigation For Providing False Statements, Obstructing Congressional Investigations, and Conspiracy All Violate Federal Law

DqXnNENWsAETajZ.jpg

12:58 PM - 25 Oct 2018

BREAKING: Avenatti, Swetnick Referred For Criminal Investigation Over Kavanaugh Allegations

I hope the BJ this idiot got from Stormy was well worth hanging himself over. LMFAO talk about leftist trump hating idiots.

Ryan Saavedra on Twitter
BREAKING: Julie Swetnick, Michael Avenatti Referred for Criminal Investigation For Providing False Statements, Obstructing Congressional Investigations, and Conspiracy All Violate Federal Law

DqXnNENWsAETajZ.jpg

BREAKING: Avenatti, Swetnick Referred For Criminal Investigation Over Kavanaugh Allegations

I hope the BJ this idiot got from Stormy was well worth hanging himself over. LMFAO talk about leftist trump hating idiots.

Avenetti is building his creds to get the democrat nomination in 2020

• Banned
Ryan Saavedra on Twitter

DqXnNENWsAETajZ.jpg

Avenetti is building his creds to get the democrat nomination in 2020

Isn't it funny as hell how dumb they are. After all of this they actually think ppl would vote for them lol. Hillary included I Hear she is going to try and run aggain in 2020 if she lives that long.

So some whore referred them. Another abuse of power by the republican bullshit artists.

Making shit up has worked so well for the Republicans...it was reasonable to think it would work for anyone.

What about the second woman Avenatti claimed Kavanaugh raped in the back seat of a car. Are we just forgetting about that lie now?

Forum List

Back