Julian Assange: not a hero and a running coward.

More namecalling? I pity your inadequate mind. I sense a great deal of pain and fear in you.

Last edited:
More namecalling? I pity your inadequate mind. I sense a great deal of pain and fear in you.

Dear Godless Ash-hole:

I pity you, too. But mostly, I just laugh at you.

You are truly a moron.

As for what you "sense," you have a difficult enough time distinguishing frowns and smiles. Leave "sense" to those who have some. :lol:

In the meanwhile, when you think people are pointing at you and laughing derisively,

you're right.

:lol:

Godless Ash-hole:
BUGS+-+HYDE12.png

"You are a mental case!" -- Bugs Bunny to Godless Ash-hole.

Last edited:
I don't see the point in verbally attacking a person who disagrees with my opinion on an online message board :)

Despite the efforts of some misguided trollish ignorant dip shits to praise that scum bag, Julian Assange, the reality is:

Assange was busy making decisions that were not his to make, breaking laws to do it and overtly indifferent to who could get hurt as a consequence of his illegal and unauthorized behavior.

I do hope he gets captured and that the DoJ prosecutes him to the fullest extent of the law.

He watched too much theater on tv when he was growing up and believed all of it. That's probably why he has so much company. Others believed it too.

Now he spends all of his time in hiding with other paranoid loons who believed the Bat Guano theories of Hollyweird.

And that's what I think. :lol::lol::lol:

Despite the efforts of some misguided trollish ignorant dip shits to praise that scum bag, Julian Assange, the reality is:

Assange was busy making decisions that were not his to make, breaking laws to do it and overtly indifferent to who could get hurt as a consequence of his illegal and unauthorized behavior.

I do hope he gets captured and that the DoJ prosecutes him to the fullest extent of the law.

I agree with that locked account Liability feller 100%.

:D

i actually agree with you on that.

Forum List

Back