Julian Assange could barely speak in court.

The secret to eating shit appears to be in little small pieces, Assange will be taking a big bite of it in 2020.

Assange will be extradited to American soil and incarcerated for many...many years.
And you're a low-life piece of shit if you're happy about it.

Any government would try to stop whistle blowers and traitors from giving secrets away to the enemies,.
Bad PR is different from 'giving secrets away'.

Last edited:
The western media is silent of course.

We speak to legendary journalist and filmmaker John Pilger on Julian Assange’s latest extradition hearing this Monday, which he attended. He discusses how Julian appeared at the trial, the bias of the judge against Julian Assange, the lack of mainstream media coverage of Julian’s persecution, his health and conditions in Belmarsh prison, CIA spying on Julian Assange and more!

Poor Julian hitched his wagon to the Russian mafia and got himself stained with their criminality. I am sure, for all his bluster, he realizes that he threw away everything.

Poor Julian hitched his wagon to the Russian mafia and got himself stained with their criminality. I am sure, for all his bluster, he realizes that he threw away everything.
Dude, your head's so far up Hillary's ass
the only thing you're sure of is she eats a lot of cheese.
What is with your idiotic whining? You sound like a child.
He reminds me of EU supporter who just can’t except Britain is leaving the EU :)

I love watching nitwits running around the interwebs with their McCarthy era tactics.

I love watching nitwits running around the interwebs with their McCarthy era tactics.
Neato! Do you also like long walks in the moonlight, and the color purple? Because, hey, we are all VERY interested in your online dating profile.

Neato! Do you also like long walks in the moonlight, and the color purple? Because, hey, we are all VERY interested in your online dating profile.

LOL
Yeah we've seen your girlfriend.:71:
th

You are mistaken. I would not date your mom.
My mom passed away in 1991 boy.
Careful who you fuck with.

Ironic is a lovely word, for example, I have a beard just like Assange’s in that video, that’s ironic, but what isn’t ironic is that he is going to be jailed for 25 years..... and I’m not.
The fact that you're a self-centered narcissist who shits on the Constitution
doesn't impress me.

Last edited:
Any criticism from democrat trolls is a compliment.

Ironic is a lovely word, for example, I have a beard just like Assange’s in that video, that’s ironic, but what isn’t ironic is that he is going to be jailed for 25 years..... and I’m not.

The fact that you're a self-centered narcissist who shits on the Constitution
doesn't impress me.

And the fact that your only response to criticism of your weird little hero is to throw a hissy and insult people is also not impressive.

Forum List

Back