Julian Assange could barely speak in court.

Snowden let the cat out of the bag, but the matrix is far too established already.
People have no clue.

What part do you not understand? He leaked government secret information.

Where did he get that information? From Bradley Manning whose sentence was commuted by traitor shitstain obama and rewarded with a taxpayer paid sex change operation.

Snowden let the cat out of the bag, but the matrix is far too established already.
People have no clue.

What part do you not understand? He leaked government secret information.

Where did he get that information? From Bradley Manning whose sentence was commuted by traitor shitstain obama and rewarded with a taxpayer paid sex change operation.

I wonder if Bubba will give him more attention now that he's had the surgery.

CIA spying on Julian Assange
I had rather thought it was the other way around. That Assange fellow is quite the capable spy himself — threw himself into the game and chose to play hardball at the level of CIA, FSB, Mossad, etc. — newsboy hooking up with a drug cártel, deals going down, celebrities turning a trick to make a buck or two off the publicity, everything.

CIA spying on Julian Assange
I had rather thought it was the other way around. That Assange fellow is quite the capable spy himself — threw himself into the game and chose to play hardball at the level of CIA, FSB, Mossad, etc. — newsboy hooking up with a drug cártel, deals going down, celebrities turning a trick to make a buck or two off the publicity, everything.
Yes! a jumped up never come down wanna be secret agent playing in the real world of government spy games, a simply case of going out further than you can swim.

Yes! a jumped up never come down wanna be secret agent playing in the real world of government spy games, a simply case of going out further than you can swim.
Assange was the "good guy" when he exposed Bush.
Then he exposed Clinton and he suddenly became the "bad guy".
He's a journalist who stepped on the wrong toes in Washington and Trump should pardon him.

Assange was the "good guy" when he exposed Bush.
Then he exposed Clinton and he suddenly became the "bad guy".
He's a journalist who stepped on the wrong toes in Washington and Trump should pardon him.

No! I don’t see it that way, if you pardon him it opens up a Pandora’s box, every liberal in a position of being in military intelligence could theoretically use Assange as a defence and get away with the traitorous crimes!

No! I don’t see it that way, if you pardon him it opens up a Pandora’s box, every liberal in a position of being in military intelligence could theoretically use Assange as a defence and get away with the traitorous crimes!
Is Snowden a traitor ?

In that sense imo, people like John Brennan and James Comey are even worse traitors. Hunter Biden. ....Hillary started a war in Libya , covert war in Syria, got CIA agents killed in China.....

Is Snowden a traitor ?

In that sense imo, people like John Brennan and James Comey are even worse traitors. Hunter Biden. ....Hillary started a war in Libya , covert war in Syria, got CIA agents killed in China.....

A traitor with a capital “T”

It is thought he copied and leaked around 1.7million National Security Agency files, though the exact number is not known.

These consisted of 160,000 intercepted email and instant message conversations and 7,900 documents from more than 11,000 online accounts.

The vast cache included 900,000 Department of Defence files, 15,000 or more Australian intelligence files and 58,000 British intelligence files.

He has always claimed his actions were not a betrayal of his country but a public service to expose the massive surveillance capabilities and abuses of the American and British secret states

Is Snowden a traitor ?

It is thought he copied and leaked around 1.7million National Security Agency files, though the exact number is not known.

These consisted of 160,000 intercepted email and instant message conversations and 7,900 documents from more than 11,000 online accounts.

The vast cache included 900,000 Department of Defence files, 15,000 or more Australian intelligence files and 58,000 British intelligence files.

He has always claimed his actions were not a betrayal of his country but a public service to expose the massive surveillance capabilities and abuses of the American and British secret states
So I know this conversation is over.
Edward Snowden is a hero.

MI6 bitch huh ? Or mossad
Maybe a nanothermite demolition expert )
6H1EMn.gif

My nickname is spy hunter

Last edited:
Is Snowden a traitor ?

So I know this conversation is over.
Edward Snowden is a hero.

Attachments

• A517A9D6-A073-412F-9115-D9CCC7DFBF2E.gif
    A517A9D6-A073-412F-9115-D9CCC7DFBF2E.gif
    2 MB · Views: 121

Forum List

Back