Judge tosses Stormy Daniels' lawsuit against Trump over hush money agreement

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
IT'S RUSSIAN COLLUSION!!!!

tenor.gif

This isn’t the first time that someone threw her case or her onto her back. However, she can no longer play “judge and plaintiff” with her clients (er, pole-dance admirers).

I’d say “suck it up buttercup” but I’m sure she’s heard that before.

A lawsuit by adult film star Stormy Daniels against President Donald Trump over a non-disparagement agreement has been tossed out of federal court.

US District Judge James Otero says the suit, which sought to invalidate the $130,000 agreement that kept Daniels from speaking publicly about her allegations of an affair with Trump ahead of the 2016 election, should be sent back to California Superior Court. In his ruling, Otero says the suit "lacks subject matter jurisdiction."

By remanding the case back to where it was first filed, Otero made it clear the case is over.

(Excerpt) Read more at cnn.com ...

Poor Stormy. Welcome to your new occupation: "Crack whore."

Your president fucked that?

Personally, I don't care who he stuck it in, just as long as he keeps sticking in the left like he's doing from day to day.
I know, most righties they would let him pump their wives, as long as he pisses off the left.

Ya gotta give some to get some.

BTW, it's been over two years now. Has Obama's taste faded from your mouth yet?

Personally, I don't care who he stuck it in, just as long as he keeps sticking in the left like he's doing from day to day.

The Prez can fuck those lib bitches more ways than one, can't he?

They seem to like it too. They keep coming back for more.

What's better are the ones he wouldn't fuck with Schumer's dick and they know it.

I know, most righties they would let him pump their wives, as long as he pisses off the left.

Not an Obama fan...so get your head out of the orange's fat ass. But since you mentioned Obama he is a decent human, unlike your God he is a ****.

Not an Obama fan...so get your head out of the orange's fat ass. But since you mentioned Obama he is a decent human, unlike your God he is a ****.

Well we have one thing in common, don't we?

Forum List

Back