About paying for that thar wall.

Winston

Platinum Member
Dec 29, 2016
North Carolina
Pentagon may tap military pay, pensions for border wall

I got to hand it to the Trump administration. I first thought they were just bumbling idiots, and in a sense, that they are, but sometimes the absolute irony of some of their proposals is damn near scary. Like the latest on the wall. If you ask me, now they are just toying with the American public, just trying to see how far they can push the envelope.

Nope, Mexico ain't paying for it. That one thinned out anyone with half a brain during the election. But this one is to remove all doubt, that the hard core Trump supporter knowsno bounds to the depth of their depravity in bowing to the great Orange One.

About a billion dollars of the funding is coming from Defense Department "savings".out of their labor costs. Seems they missed two projections. First was the number of new recruits that would join jp due to new increased bonuses and granting additional waivers to "health and conduct" standards. Second, the number of service members taking advantage of early retirement officers.

Now think about that for a moment. About one billion dollars of "wall money" is coming from NOT being able to recruit unhealthy recruits and those with minor criminal records to replace experienced veterans with years of service. WTF? What kind of "strategy" is that shit? Is that what little value this administrations holds in the very people that defend this nation? That they can be replaced with minor criminals and asthma stricken flat footed overweight recruits with learning disabilities?

I got to hand it to the Trump administration. I first thought they were just bumbling idiots, and in a sense, that they are, but sometimes the absolute irony of some of their proposals is damn near scary. Like the latest on the wall. If you ask me, now they are just toying with the American public, just trying to see how far they can push the envelope.

Nope, Mexico ain't paying for it. That one thinned out anyone with half a brain during the election. But this one is to remove all doubt, that the hard core Trump supporter knowsno bounds to the depth of their depravity in bowing to the great Orange One.

About a billion dollars of the funding is coming from Defense Department "savings".out of their labor costs. Seems they missed two projections. First was the number of new recruits that would join jp due to new increased bonuses and granting additional waivers to "health and conduct" standards. Second, the number of service members taking advantage of early retirement officers.

Now think about that for a moment. About one billion dollars of "wall money" is coming from NOT being able to recruit unhealthy recruits and those with minor criminal records to replace experienced veterans with years of service. WTF? What kind of "strategy" is that shit? Is that what little value this administrations holds in the very people that defend this nation? That they can be replaced with minor criminals and asthma stricken flat footed overweight recruits with learning disabilities?

And you believe unquestioningly, everything that Dick Durbin says.
Good luck, Ignatz.

Good luck, Ignatz.

Glad we got that one out of the way. Durpin is on the Appropriations Committee. That came right out of the Trump administration proposal, they have not even bothered to deny it. But if that is the blanket you want to cuddle with you go for it. Just know Trump, Hannity, and his boys are just laughing at you at this point.

Good luck, Ignatz.

Glad we got that one out of the way. Durpin is on the Appropriations Committee. That came right out of the Trump administration proposal, they have not even bothered to deny it. But if that is the blanket you want to cuddle with you go for it. Just know Trump, Hannity, and his boys are just laughing at you at this point.

That's only your interpretation based on what Dick sez, muppet.

ISIS s pretty much defeated. Putting that money into protecting us from an even more pressing enemy is a good idea.

Hopefully those military pensions will be ROBBED to pay for 'The Great Wall of Trump.'

It would only be appropriate since the bigger majority of military voted for the Giant Orange Taco.

We have a Commerce Clause! Our Great Walls of America should generate revenue from Inception.

Forum List

Back