Judge tells new citizens if they don't like Trump to go elsewhere....

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Nice.............instead of just congratulating people who just became American citizens, a judge thought that putting some politics into his speech was a good thing.

He told people that some may have and some may have not voted for Trump, but he then said that he was our president, and if those being sworn in didn't like that, they could go to another country.

‘Go to another country’ if you don’t like Trump, judge tells new U.S. citizens

Can someone tell me where in the Constitution that it says you have to like the president? I mean............conservatives didn't have any problem bitching about Obama or saying that he wasn't their president, so why can't new citizens bitch about Trump if they so choose?

I thought free speech extended to ALL citizens, not just those that agree with you.

Seriously, do you think that it's right for a judge to tell brand new citizens to go somewhere else, ESPECIALLY when they have completed the work to become Americans and were on the verge of being sworn in?

If they didn't want to be in this country, they wouldn't have been at the ceremony.

get-in-faggot.jpg

Good. This idiot judge's vote will now be countered by all the immigrants he just took a dig at.

Nobody was protesting, nobody was saying anything that was anti Trump, they were just there for their swearing in ceremony.

Why did the judge think he needed to tell them to leave if they didn't like Trump?

Like I said, many people have disliked, even hated Obama during the past 8 years, and nobody has told them to leave the country.

Nobody was protesting, nobody was saying anything that was anti Trump, ....
You are such a fucking liar. There have been protests all over the country.

First, several dozen of the nation’s newest citizens who gathered at the Institute of Texan Cultures in San Antonio would have to endure some harsh words about the state of the country they had just become a part of. The topic: President-elect Donald Trump.

Federal Magistrate Judge John Primomo presided over the induction ceremony on Friday. In his speech to the émigrés, he touched on the protests that have cropped up across the nation since Trump’s election.

And he told those gathered what they could do if they didn’t like the person who won on Nov. 8.

“I can assure you that whether you voted for [Trump] or you did not vote for him, if you are a citizen of the United States, he is your president and he will be your president,” the judge said, according to CBS affiliate KHOU. “And if you do not like that, you need to go to another country.”

First, several dozen of the nation’s newest citizens who gathered at the Institute of Texan Cultures in San Antonio would have to endure some harsh words about the state of the country they had just become a part of. The topic: President-elect Donald Trump.

Federal Magistrate Judge John Primomo presided over the induction ceremony on Friday. In his speech to the émigrés, he touched on the protests that have cropped up across the nation since Trump’s election.

And he told those gathered what they could do if they didn’t like the person who won on Nov. 8.

“I can assure you that whether you voted for [Trump] or you did not vote for him, if you are a citizen of the United States, he is your president and he will be your president,” the judge said, according to CBS affiliate KHOU. “And if you do not like that, you need to go to another country.”

So.........because there have been protests in other places, even though there was NOBODY saying or doing anything against Trump in that ceremony, the new citizens have to listen to some dick tell them to leave the country if they don't like Trump?

Nobody said that you have to leave the country if you don't like Obama.

So.........because there have been protests in other places, even though there was NOBODY saying or doing anything against Trump in that ceremony, the new citizens have to listen to some dick tell them to leave the country if they don't like Trump?

Nobody said that you have to leave the country if you don't like Obama.

That's because people from foreign places all loved Obama, he was. . .
obama-awesome-thumb.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nice.............instead of just congratulating people who just became American citizens, a judge thought that putting some politics into his speech was a good thing.

He told people that some may have and some may have not voted for Trump, but he then said that he was our president, and if those being sworn in didn't like that, they could go to another country.

Can someone tell me where in the Constitution that it says you have to like the president? I mean............conservatives didn't have any problem bitching about Obama or saying that he wasn't their president, so why can't new citizens bitch about Trump if they so choose?

I thought free speech extended to ALL citizens, not just those that agree with you.
I wonder what this judge said to white mf's when for the last 8 years all they've done was complain.....somebody needs to shove a rock up this mf's ass and force him to rotate on it.

Nobody was protesting, nobody was saying anything that was anti Trump, they were just there for their swearing in ceremony.

Why did the judge think he needed to tell them to leave if they didn't like Trump?

Like I said, many people have disliked, even hated Obama during the past 8 years, and nobody has told them to leave the country.
This type of shit is gonna be A typical now that the white man has his own president..may those that voted this sick bitch in, enjoy the ride, cause its gonna be a bitch...and for every latino, nigga and female that voted for this man, may the small hand dick fall were it may.

I wonder what this judge said to white mf's when for the last 8 years all they've done was complain.....somebody needs to shove a rock up this mf's ass and force him to rotate on it.

Most white people are aware of how our political system works.
Well except for some liberals in the 18 to 20 year old group who've known nothing but barry in the white house.
Thank God this is one of the few events in America where a participation trophy doesnt help.

Still wondering why someone would tell LEGAL immigrants who are swearing in to be American citizens that if they don't like the president they should find somewhere else. The judge should have been happy that they were all there legally.

Seriously, do you think that it's right for a judge to tell brand new citizens to go somewhere else, ESPECIALLY when they have completed the work to become Americans and were on the verge of being sworn in?

If they didn't want to be in this country, they wouldn't have been at the ceremony.
I do believe you answered yourself...
I thought free speech extended to ALL citizens, not just those that agree with you

I do believe you answered yourself...
I thought free speech extended to ALL citizens, not just those that agree with you

Hey.............if you are serving in an official capacity for the public at large, you should keep your politics out of it while at work or on duty. I had to while I was in the Navy. Couldn't participate in political rallies without checking with the PAO first, and I couldn't wear my uniform to ANY rally that was for one party over the other.

If the judge is wearing his robes, he should be strictly non partisan, because judges are supposed to be fair and impartial.

Forum List

Back