Judge said evidence shows trump raped E Jean Carroll

One has to prove his/her innocence with the democrat cult
Why is it that you Trumptards don't even bother to read the OP.

He was ordered to pay Carroll $5 million in damages, an amount that Trump has argued was “excessive” in light of the jury’s finding that he did not rape Carroll. Trump’s legal team filed a motion last month to reduce this award.
“The finding that Ms. Carroll failed to prove that she was ‘raped’ within the meaning of the New York Penal Law does not mean that she failed to prove that Mr. Trump ‘raped’ her as many people commonly understand the world ‘rape,'” he said. “Indeed, as the evidence at trial recounted below makes clear, the jury found Mr. Trump in fact did exactly that.”
“Ms. Carroll testified about the specific physical memory and excruciating pain of the digital penetration at great length and in greater detail than the penile penetration,” he wrote. “She acknowledged that she could not see exactly what Mr. Trump inserted but testified on the basis of what she felt.”

That is some graphic shit. Which brings up another point. You Trumptards didn't bother to follow the trial. On one side you had the graphic and emotional testimony of Ms. Carroll. And what was Trump's defense? Was it, "I didn't do it"? No, it was "she is not my type". That, in and of itself is a huge deception flag. But it gets worse. When shown a picture of Ms. Carroll during the time period in question he claims it is a picture of his second wife. I mean it is not like they said, "Do you know this woman". They show him a picture of a group of people and he points out Ms. Carroll and goes, "That is Marla", Then he was asked if Marla was "his type". He confirmed that she was and then they tell him that the woman he pointed out was Ms. Carroll. Damn I would like to have been a fly on the wall in that room.

Your statement, "you have to prove your innocence" is just totally ignorant. Trump's biggest enemy is not rogue prosecutors, bias judges, or liberal jury pools. His biggest enemy is himself.

But because of the definition of rape in the NY penal code, the jury could only find him guilty if sexual abuse. The judge pretty clearly indicates trump is a Rapist.
The judge is right. Rape is defined as penetration. Doesn't have to be by a penis, you could rape somebody with a cucumber

Another MAGA lie.
2c910490c4a4ab3d.png

Forum List

Back