Judge Napolitano: Trump has admitted committing crime in talks with Ukraine

Thing about Trump is that he has people around him who don't necessarily have his interests in mind. Nobody with any sense tells him when to not open his mouth in a way that will incriminate himself. Now, there's a lot of reasons for that. A lot of these people are simply glad that the revolt that got him elected kept the Republicans relevant at a time when people were fed up with both parties. The Lindsey Graham types. They wanna use him and when they're done with him they they'll go back to business as usual with a refreshed popularity even though they're still just as bad as the other theoretical side.

I'm probably gonna write-in Gabbard just as a fuck you vote to both the RNC and the DNC.

Thing about Trump is that he has people around him who don't necessarily have his interests in mind. Nobody with any sense tells him when to not open his mouth in a way that will incriminate himself. Now, there's a lot of reasons for that. A lot of these people are simply glad that the revolt that got him elected kept the Republicans relevant at a time when people were fed up with both parties. The Lindsey Graham types. They wanna use him and when they're done with him they they'll go back to business as usual with a refreshed popularity even though they're still just as bad as the other theoretical side.

I'm probably gonna write-in Gabbard just as a fuck you vote to both the RNC and the DNC.
You really think tRump listens to anyone's advice?

From the horses mouth, easily mistaken for it's ass, himself...

Judge Napolitano: Trump has admitted committing crime in talks with Ukraine

Read it and weep con$.

If it's a crime to ask a foreign leader to look into potential malfeasance, then the law needs to be changed.

You oppose any such investigation because your loyalty is to the Democratic Party and you don't want any potential crime or corruption to be made public. It's guys like you that make it possible for elected representatives and government officials to enrich themselves at the expense of average Americans. Thanks.

Joe Biden, being vice president, if there had been a hint of wrongdoing with Republicans controlling both houses they would’ve been more brutal than they were with Hillary Clinton.
The reason that they didn’t find anything then is because there was nothing to find.
But now that Trump has been exposed as a felonious criminal, Republicans are rushing to try to figure out ways to protect him. But I don’t think this is going to work.

Joe Biden, being vice president, if there had been a hint of wrongdoing with Republicans controlling both houses they would’ve been more brutal than they were with Hillary Clinton.
The reason that they didn’t find anything then is because there was nothing to find.
But now that Trump has been exposed as a felonious criminal, Republicans are rushing to try to figure out ways to protect him. But I don’t think this is going to work.
Republicans don’t lynch

I've trained delegates who know more about the federal election system than the President does, unfortunately. I've always thought he was being set up by the deep staters in his own party for a one term presidency based on what I said in my previous communication. They know about these rules, if Trump is making these kinds of mistakes it's because he's being let to make them.

I've trained delegates who know more about the federal election system than the President does, unfortunately. I've always thought he was being set up by the deep staters in his own party for a one term presidency based on what I said in my previous communication. They know about these rules, if Trump is making these kinds of mistakes it's because he's being let to make them.
Poor guy, can’t get over 2016 lol

Republicans don’t lynch
Hyde-Smith's 'public hanging' joke shakes up Mississippi runoff

They stopped? When?

So you’re saying you really like conspiracies? Because that’s what the deep state thing is. It’s one of Republicans better conspiracies.

The Republicans didn’t have spies reporting private conversations of the President to them. Nor did they control the FBI.

Do you really think the Hussein was going to allow anyone investigate his own administration? Do you really think the MSM was going to report any negative story about the administration?

The Republicans didn’t have spies reporting private conversations of the President to them. Nor did they control the FBI.

Do you really think the Hussein was going to allow anyone investigate his own administration? Do you really think the MSM was going to report any negative story about the administration?

The Democrats want a Chinese style, one-party oligarchy and, in some ways, they already have it. They control most of the media and, evidently, government agencies such as the DOJ, FBI, IRS, CIA, Etc.

Indeed He's surrounded
They come as friends and enemies

A few tweets about this.....folks are loving what Joe Di had to say, on Tucker, tonight about NapTime!

Joe Digenova just took a flame thrower to @Judgenap on @TuckerCarlson #PureGold

He also did the same to Nancy and her dentures. @FoxNews— J. Warren (@TheDonaldRocks) September 25, 2019

@Judgenap Ha! Joe Digenova just called you a fool on @TuckerCarlson Finally someone says it out loud! You don’t now your ass from 3rd base when it comes to the law. WATCH IT AND LEARN “JUDGE” — Jackie (@JackieBeFit) September 25, 2019

On @TuckerCarlson's show, Joe DiGenova said what I've been saying for a long time. Not only is @Judgenap little literally & figuratively, he is also a fool! He never misses any opportunity to bash @realDonaldTrump. A judge who arrives at conclusions without evidence is a bad one!— Emma Thompson (@realthomp) September 25, 2019

Nappy jumped the shark years ago, about the time the Murdoch boys took over - come to think of it, wasn’t that the same time he got a suspension?

Nappy vame back from his suspension with a completely different outlook on all things Trump. Perhaps Trump turning him down for a SCOTUS got to the fat man!

If he was given a choice between his multi-million dollar lifestyle and his opinion,it seems that he chose his lifestyle, over ethics and principles!

Forum List

Back