Judge Judy smacks a leftist up side the head

Is she even reading this....

love you Judge
tumblr_m0am6uj8RJ1rqr624o1_400.gif

Yep...that sums up EVERY single filthy fucking liberal on this board. Here's the video....

Actually, we're the ones trying to give her birth control. Remember?

$5 for a box of condoms

Look, there is no indication that she is a liberal. She sounds like Trump to me.

utter fucking non-sense

complete and utter fucking non-sense

that lacks so much sense that a new word would need to be defined to properly explain how much sense that does not have.

Yep...that sums up EVERY single filthy fucking liberal on this board. Here's the video....

$5 for a box of condoms

Look, there is no indication that she is a liberal. She sounds like Trump to me.

utter fucking non-sense

that lacks so much sense that a new word would need to be defined to properly explain how much sense that does not have.

Chris Wallace Takes Trump to Task for Past Bankruptcies; Trump Says He Never Went Broke

She has the same mindset as he has.

I am in love with than Judge brains!

Hopelessly in love.....do you understand what I am saying???

$5 for a box of condoms

utter fucking non-sense

Chris Wallace Takes Trump to Task for Past Bankruptcies; Trump Says He Never Went Broke

:rofl:

So you're saying Trump is a leftist.

ok, I'm fine with that

$5 for a box of condoms

utter fucking non-sense

Trump filed for bankruptcy on some of his businesses,he was never broke.
Something a three digit a week person such as yourself doesnt understand...filing bankruptcy at Trumps level is a part of doing business.

Forum List

Back