Judge Jeanine Digs Up Disgusting Dirt From Hillary’s Past

megyn-kelly.jpg

If you like your news from trashy-looking women - so be it.

Pirror should head the FBI or get a seat on the Supreme Court.
She has more then earned her right to be there.

Really? How has she "earned" that "right"?
Her record as a prosecutor was good, damn good. And as a judge? Very highly thought of.

I always prefered Judge Mills Lane or Judge Joe Brown.

Pirror is a clown. Should I find the video of her announcement when she ran against Clinton last time?

Her record as a prosecutor was good, damn good. And as a judge? Very highly thought of.

Pirror is a clown. Should I find the video of her announcement when she ran against Clinton last time?
Using this source Jeanine Pirro - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
I can find nothing about her ever running for president OR against Hillary for anything.

I can find nothing about her ever running for president OR against Hillary for anything.

Too bad she doesn't. she'd show up Hillary in the smarts department. Of course a 5th grader could do that.

Maybe you need glasses.

She ran what might be the most pathetic campaign in NY State history against Clinton in 2006.

Look under the "Political Career" section.

Too bad she doesn't. she'd show up Hillary in the smarts department. Of course a 5th grader could do that.
And all the while Bill sitting there thinking "I am SO going home with the wrong woman".

Maybe you need glasses.

She ran what might be the most pathetic campaign in NY State history against Clinton in 2006.

Okay I saw that but as a Senator and the two NEVER went head to head. Pirror would destroy Clinton.

Maybe you need glasses.

Okay I saw that but as a Senator and the two NEVER went head to head. Pirror would destroy Clinton.

Dude, you can't even get her name right.

So, Clinton knew that her client was guilty of 'raping' the twelve-year-old and HC is gloating that he passed when he was guilty and she is cackling about how it shows how unreliable polygraphs are. Could you imagine if this was in Romney or McCain's past? Remember Herman Cain? His presidential ambitions were trounced by the media for much less. I don't think HC supporters are conscionable, whatsoever. There's just no excuse. And the media sitting on this? This country has turned to shit.

Forum List

Back