Judge halts toppling of Reconstruction memorial at Arlington National Cemetery

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1702935613528.png

A judge has halted the removal of the Reconciliation Monument in Arlington National Cemetery, which the cemetery indicated Saturday would otherwise take place by week's end. While the iconoclasts have been momentarily restrained, the fate of the historic monument, also called the Confederate Memorial, remains uncertain.

The Judge halted the destruction of the monument to see if it could be transformed into a satanic memorial and worship site instead, like the one at the Iowa statehouse. "With Bidenomics and the price of things the way they are" said the judge, "I would hate to simply destroy that historical monument and not use it for our Progressive cause, oh, I almost forgot, hail satan!!!"

For those than can get to the monument to vandalize it before it is turned into an idol for satan worship, you are free to do so, but once it is turned into a place of worship for the DNC, vandals will be prosecuted to the highest extent of the law.

Last edited:
On a serious note, should we just erase history and pretend we are now all the same? How long would that work out?

View attachment 875064

A judge has halted the removal of the Reconciliation Monument in Arlington National Cemetery, which the cemetery indicated Saturday would otherwise take place by week's end. While the iconoclasts have been momentarily restrained, the fate of the historic monument, also called the Confederate Memorial, remains uncertain.

The Judge halted the destruction of the monument to see if it could be transformed into a satanic memorial and worship site instead, like the one at the Iowa statehouse. "With Bidenomics and the price of things the way they are" said the judge, "I would hate to simply destroy that historical monument and not use it for our Progressive cause, oh, I almost forgot, hail satan!!!"

For those than can get to the monument to vandalize it before it is turned into an idol for satan worship, you are free to do so, but once it is turned into a place of worship for the DNC, vandals will be prosecuted to the highest extent of the law.

That's pretty satire for not being a Babylon Bee piece.

I laughed. :laughing0301:

View attachment 875064

The Judge halted the destruction of the monument.
Ghettos From Gettysburg

The soldiers who bled on the beaches in Saving Private Ryan were part of the "Blue and Gray" Division, which, like this monument, was an attempt to reconcile descendants of both sides in the Republicans' White-Replacement War.

That's pretty satire for not being a Babylon Bee piece.

I laughed. :laughing0301:
No bee, just me.

It's my form of therapy.

Just think, people make money having this kind of fun.

Sheer insanity.

Last edited:
View attachment 875064

NOPE...Sorry

Judge Reverses Earlier Decision And Allows Removal of Confederat Monument At Arlington Cemetary.

ALEXANDRIA, Va. (AP) — A federal judge on Tuesday allowed the Arlington National Cemetery to remove a century-old Confederate memorial one day after blocking the removal over a report that gravesites were disturbed.

At a hearing in federal court in Alexandria, Virginia, U.S. District Judge Rossie Alston said he issued the temporary injunction Monday after receiving an urgent phone call from the memorial’s supporters saying that gravesites adjacent to the memorial were being desecrated as contractors began work to remove the memorial.

He said he toured the site before Tuesday’s hearing and saw the site being treated respectfully.

I saw no desecration of any graves,” Alston said. “The grass wasn’t even disturbed.”

Any monument to traitors who fought against the United States should torn down and ground salted.

Forum List

Back