Confederate Memorial at Arlington National Cemetery to be removed despite GOP opposition

and blacks.
"and blacks"...................................only the race hustlers. After all it was Blacks back in Africa who used other Blacks as a cash crop.

If I can mention this bloke. He was directly responsible for the deaths of THOUSANDS of Australian, New Zealand and allied soldiers in WW1. Had he died then I doubt he'd be remembered with any positive feeling at all.
"Atatürk came to prominence for his role in securing the Ottoman Turkish victory at the Battle of Gallipoli (1915) during World War I.[9] During this time, the Ottoman Empire perpetrated genocides against its Greek, Armenian and Assyrian subjects; while not directly involved, Atatürk's role in their aftermath has been controversial. Following the defeat of the Ottoman Empire after World War I, he led the Turkish National Movement, which resisted mainland Turkey's partition among the victorious Allied powers. Establishing a provisional government in the present-day Turkish capital Ankara (known in English at the time as Angora), he defeated the forces sent by the Allies, thus emerging victorious from what was later referred to as the Turkish War of Independence. He subsequently proceeded to abolish the sultanate in 1922 and proclaimed the foundation of the Turkish Republic in its place the following year."

After the war he in fact showed true GREATNESS even though he had been a mortal enemy. He wrote this about the enemies he had killed and were buried at Gallipoli:

"Those heroes that shed their blood and lost their lives ... You are now lying in the soil of a friendly country. Therefore rest in peace. There is no difference between the Johnnies and the Mehmets to us where they lie side by side here in this country of ours ... You, the mothers who sent their sons from faraway countries, wipe away your tears; your sons are now lying in our bosom and are in peace. After having lost their lives on this land they have become our sons as well."

1702844617567.png

So I say to the race hustlers along with their white goon supporters: a Turk has outdone you in generosity of spirit and shown that after the battles are fought, won or lost those who died are indeed the Nation's children!!

Greg

Last edited:
He only posts antiblack threads.

There should be NO traitor memorials at a US military graveyard.

They weren't considered traitors when the war ended, they were forgiven by the people they drew blood with.

This was a reconciliation memorial, not just one for Confederates.

The courts have stepped in to protect the monument. It isn't a Confederate memorial. It's even WORSE. it's the Reconciliation Memorial to Unity.

We can't have UNITY.

Forum List

Back