Judge Florence Pan Actually Said That Election Integrity Isn't an Interest of the Executive Branch

These are the kind of demented people Democrats appoint as Federal judges.

Using her "logic" would mean the DOJ has no interest in election integrity since the DOJ is an Executive Branch agency.

Damn, what a dimwit Biden appointee.

Whether one calls them deep state or career profe$$ional bureaucrats/politician$ none of the beforehand mentioned want "outsiders" inside their bubble. Once again we find those people that seek office @ any cost afflicted with the god complex, for power & control over other people is all these wretched creatures live for.

Using her "logic" would mean the DOJ has no interest in election integrity since the DOJ is an Executive Branch agency.

Election integrity is and should be the concern of the Executive Branch, every other branch, and among every individual. I guarantee Election integrity is top of mind for this judge when her guy or gal loses.

Election Integrity was a concern for the Democrats in 2000, 2004, and 2016.

More GASLIGHT THEATRE from the demented LEFT.
Commie contaminated women are the WORST.
:rolleyes:
I take it that you mean the "conflict personality" type of lefty karen woman that throws warp ten full senile attacks just out of hate for the sake of hate because they can't contain their anger @ themselves because they are societal failures???

I take it that you mean the "conflict personality" type of lefty karen woman that throws warp ten full senile attacks just out of hate for the sake of hate because they can't contain their anger @ themselves because they are societal failures???
That and more!
Too much feelz, not enough reason.
That goes for the whole bunch of the demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombie ASSHOLES.

I don’t think the Founders had any intention of putting the president in charge of determining whether or not he was elected again.

That would be a pretty bizarre thing to do.

Yep..........Here's one now.

1704987880605.png

I am not at all surprised to read the post from the dembots here…many don’t understand the basic understanding of civics…some posters here didn’t even know the DOJ is under the control over the president

So it doesn’t surprise me that a dembot judge says this nonsense

I don’t think the Founders had any intention of putting the president in charge of determining whether or not he was elected again.

That would be a pretty bizarre thing to do.
Agreed but they did intend that he enforce federal election laws

Forum List

Back