Judge Denies Bail For trump Administration Aide For Alleged Role In Capitol Siege

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
The judge denied bail because he worked in the State Department.

The judge basically said he violated his oath to the constitution.

Sooner or later these Trump haters will come to realize that we don't care what some freedom hating America first hating judge rules...they always get overruled anyway...by reasonable justices....

I hope he does outrageous bullshit to inflame us all to extreme, depraved violence. We will get a war to kill all civilian commies and wrap ourselves in their rotting intestines. It will be a slow death. Much pain. Glorious.

ZERO mercy.

Pence violated his oath to the Constitution.

Sooner or later these Trump haters will come to realize that we don't care what some freedom hating America first hating judge rules...they always get overruled anyway...by reasonable justices....

"America first hating judges"?
What about the last moron, president?

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 13, 2018
www.dailydot.com › debug › trump-zte-tweet-sanctions

Too many jobs in China lost?

Alleged roll?? Guess you can get hung for alleged.

I hope he does outrageous bullshit to inflame us all to extreme, depraved violence. We will get a war to kill all civilian commies and wrap ourselves in their rotting intestines. It will be a slow death. Much pain. Glorious.

ZERO mercy.
I figure that you're one of the ones that doesn't need to be inflamed, angryman.

Wow I can't believe the replies from the trump people in this thread.

That has to be a lot of anger and hate to post such violence toward your fellow American.

Hate kills your soul. I can see some of them have hated so long, their soul is dead now.

How sad.

Him and every republican in congress.

Legal terms might be a little advanced for you. All that word means is he hasn't been to court for the charges yet. After he goes in front of a jury he will either be innocent or the crimes will no longer be alleged.

Legal terms might be a little advanced for you. All that word means is he hasn't been to court for the charges yet. After he goes in front of a jury he will either be innocent or the crimes will no longer be alleged.

Alleged is alleged.

Sure....way to show us your inherent violent nature.
So much money saved by people being good samaritans. People are being scared into doing nothing just to start. And then people are enraged to what you have done to the nation and will stop helping quickly when their beaks dry up.

Alleged is alleged.
Yes, it is.

And?

Him and every republican in congress.

Very true.

Forum List

Back