Judge Accuses Fired trump Lawyer Suit Of Undermining Democracy

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I agree with this judge. These people are undermining democracy.

Their cases are frivolous and a waste of time.

These lawyers need to face some real consequences for their actions.

They are going way too far with absolutely no real and honest evidence. Or even standing.

trump has filed and lost nearly 50 cases now with all but one being thrown out of court.

The one case he won wasn't even about fraud or cheating. It was about where people stand while observing the count of the votes.

They are going way too far with absolutely no real and honest evidence. Or even standing.

trump has filed and lost nearly 50 cases now with all but one being thrown out of court.

The one case he won wasn't even about fraud or cheating. It was about where people stand while observing the count of the votes.

I am sure the deadbeat lawyers he found to file the cases enjoyed the money.

Instead of fighting the charges, just say the charges aren't real or don't deserve any day in court.

Authoritarian lap dog.

Stealing a Presidential election is the most egregious example of undermining Democracy there is. Overturn this crooked election and give Biden the boot. Democrats blow.

The far right are getting even more delusional by the day.

The Supreme Court isn't going to reverse the election to make trump president.

According to many people who know the facts, there was no fraud or cheating.

All of the trump cases of fraud and cheating have been thrown out of court due to the fact that there was no evidence presented or what they did present was so flimsy the judge became disgusted with it.

You far right wingers are in for a very rude awakening on January 20th.

LOSERS.

Forum List

Back