Juanita Broaddrick: Trump accusers "should bear investigation, scrutiny and vetting"

God you are ridiculous, nobody posted it on the internet I know that is difficult for fucktarded rape supporting whore millenials for you to understand but this was before youtube and is not a point of contention by any serious person but rather only rape supporting ***** like you.
You know there’s an endless supply of audio and video files on the Internet which were recorded prior to its existence, right?

Whatadumbfucking excuse.

A minor piece of evidence from a 20 year old case is not one of them you laughable rape supporting whore. You have provided the full transcript and verification from a reporter who is respected by both the left and the right, you're done.
You poor, demented, cuck. I feel bad for you. A transcript ≠ a tape.

Whoever wrote out that transcript could have added any dialog they felt like. They could have omitted any dialog they felt like. Without the tape, you have nothing. Which coincidentally, matches the space between your ears.

And Michael Isikoff whose book I posted did as well, is there noone is not a part of this vast right wing conspiracy? Oh wait no it's just that you love rape, you sick fuck.
No one loves rape, you dumbass, because they believe her when she swore she wasn’t raped by Clinton. There was no rape. The whore was cheating on her husband. If there were tapes, you’d have more evidence of their existence other than discussion about them. Shit, I can listen to Nixon’s tapes if I wanted to and they were recorded long before the Internet.

God you are ridiculous, nobody posted it on the internet I know that is difficult for fucktarded rape supporting whore millenials for you to understand but this was before youtube and is not a point of contention by any serious person but rather only rape supporting ***** like you.
You know there’s an endless supply of audio and video files on the Internet which were recorded prior to its existence, right?

Whatadumbfucking excuse.

A minor piece of evidence from a 20 year old case is not one of them you laughable rape supporting whore. You have provided the full transcript and verification from a reporter who is respected by both the left and the right, you're done.

Whoever wrote out that transcript could have added any dialog they felt like. They could have omitted any dialog they felt like. Without the tape, you have nothing. Which coincidentally, matches the space between your ears.

And Michael Isikoff whose book I posted did as well, is there noone is not a part of this vast right wing conspiracy? Oh wait no it's just that you love rape, you sick fuck.
No one loves rape, you dumbass,

You do, and so does Joe, he even blamed Leeann Tweeden for Franken sexually assaulting her because she dresses provocatively in this very thread.

because they believe her when she swore she wasn’t raped by Clinton.

Because she didn't want to come forward.

There was no rape.

5 contemporary witnesses and corroborating details, eat shit and die rape apologist.

The whore was cheating on her husband.

Ah I see so infidelity makes rape ok you victim blaming POS.

If there were tapes,

Full transcript has been provided with verification from Michael Isikoff, next.

you’d have more evidence of their existence other than discussion about them. Shit, I can listen to Nixon’s tapes if I wanted to and they were recorded long before the Internet.

The Nixon tapes weren't a small piece of evidence in a much larger case you laughable ****.

You do, and so does Joe, he even blamed Leeann Tweeden for Franken sexually assaulting her because she dresses provocatively in this very thread.

Leeann Tweeden never claimed she was raped, and she was engaging in more questionable behavior on that USO Tour than Franken did.

5 contemporary witnesses and corroborating details, eat shit and die rape apologist.

Hearsay aren't witnesses.

And she didn't have key details like the date or the room number. You know, things that could be verified. She couldn't even prove she and Clinton were at that hotel at the same time, as neither of them were registered there.

The Nixon tapes weren't a small piece of evidence in a much larger case you laughable

Um, yeah, in the Nixon case, they had evidence. Even Ken Starr, who was really, really, really out to get Clinton, decided that her claims were "inconclusive".

Whatadumbfucking excuse.

No one loves rape, you dumbass,

because they believe her when she swore she wasn’t raped by Clinton.

Because she didn't want to come forward.

There was no rape.

The whore was cheating on her husband.

Ah I see so infidelity makes rape ok you victim blaming POS.

If there were tapes,

Full transcript has been provided with verification from Michael Isikoff, next.

you’d have more evidence of their existence other than discussion about them. Shit, I can listen to Nixon’s tapes if I wanted to and they were recorded long before the Internet.

The Nixon tapes weren't a small piece of evidence in a much larger case you laughable ****.
You’re truly fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

To you, someone who doesn’t believe a rape occurred based on sworn testimony, is a “rape lover.”

Do you believe Donald Trump ever raped anyone? If not, by your standard, you’re a rape lover.

Leeann Tweeden never claimed she was raped, and she was engaging in more questionable behavior on that USO Tour than Franken did.

She was sexually assaulted and you used her dressing provocatively to justify it you sick fuck.

Hearsay aren't witnesses.

Contemporary witnesses who can testify to the victims state of mind and physical condition following the rape is not hearsay you fucking retard.

And she didn't have key details like the date or the room number. You know, things that could be verified.

You can remember the exact date a room number at hotels you stayed at more than 20 years ago?

Contemporary witnesses fucktard:

Broaddrick shared the hotel room with her friend and employee Norma Rogers. Rogers attended a conference seminar that morning, and says she returned to their room to find Broaddrick on the bed “in a state of shock,” her pantyhose torn in the crotch and her lip swollen as though she had been hit.[7]

Juanita Broaddrick - Wikipedia

And the corroborating details are as follows:

Two small details lend particular credence to Broaddrick’s story. First, the lip. In 1998, after previously denying any such rumors, actress Elizabeth Gracen admitted to having a one-night stand with Bill Clinton in 1982. She claimed that, during rough sexual intercourse, Clinton bit her lip.

Second, in an account of the assault given to the Wall Street Journal and published shortly before her NBC interview, Broaddrick made the peculiar claim that Clinton told her she need not worry about becoming pregnant. He was sterile, he said, from a childhood case of mumps. Gennifer Flowers, who in 1992 claimed to have had a twelve-year sexual relationship with Clinton in the 1970s and 1980s, and Dolly Kyle Browning, who claims a three-decade affair with Bill, both told The Weekly Standard that Clinton told them he had a fertility problem. And in his book Blood Sport, James Stewart reported that Bill and Hillary “contemplated a visit to a doctor at the University of California” in the late 1970s, because they were worried that they could not conceive.

Read more at: Juanita Broaddrick: Hillary's Ghost

Um, yeah, in the Nixon case, they had evidence. Even Ken Starr, who was really, really, really out to get Clinton, decided that her claims were "inconclusive".

Her claims were irrelevant as the statute of limitations had passed.

She was sexually assaulted and you used her dressing provocatively to justify it you sick fuck.

Sorry, being kissed in a skit that involved a kiss is hardly an assault.

You can remember the exact date a room number at hotels you stayed at more than 20 years ago?

I would if I had been raped at one of them.

You see, I can remember all sorts of details about the day my Mom Died, 34 years ago. Or the day my Dad died. Or the day I got screwed over and fired from a job.

But there's a little problem. If she said a certain date, and someone checked Clinton's official itinerary and found he was in another part of the state that day in front of an audience, that would blow up her credibility.

Broaddrick shared the hotel room with her friend and employee Norma Rogers.

Clinton commuted the sentence of the guy who killed her father. She'd have said Clinton was a space alien if asked.

Her claims were irrelevant as the statute of limitations had passed.

That and he couldn't prove it... But he spent millions trying.

To you, someone who doesn’t believe a rape occurred based on sworn testimony, is a “rape lover.”

You are a rape apologist and victim blamer, and your comments on this thread prove it.
Do you believe Donald Trump ever raped anyone? If not, by your standard, you’re a rape lover.

Ya he raped Hillary and the establishment in the election.

Sorry, being kissed in a skit that involved a kiss is hardly an assault.

We have photographic evidence of him groping her breasts as she slept.

I would if I had been raped at one of them.

Sure you would rain man.

You see, I can remember all sorts of details about the day my Mom Died, 34 years ago. Or the day my Dad died. Or the day I got screwed over and fired from a job.

But there's a little problem. If she said a certain date, and someone checked Clinton's official itinerary and found he was in another part of the state that day in front of an audience, that would blow up her credibility.

Broaddrick shared the hotel room with her friend and employee Norma Rogers. Rogers attended a conference seminar that morning, and says she returned to their room to find Broaddrick on the bed “in a state of shock,” her pantyhose torn in the crotch and her lip swollen as though she had been hit.[7]

Juanita Broaddrick - Wikipedia

And the corroborating details are as follows:

Two small details lend particular credence to Broaddrick’s story. First, the lip. In 1998, after previously denying any such rumors, actress Elizabeth Gracen admitted to having a one-night stand with Bill Clinton in 1982. She claimed that, during rough sexual intercourse, Clinton bit her lip.

Second, in an account of the assault given to the Wall Street Journal and published shortly before her NBC interview, Broaddrick made the peculiar claim that Clinton told her she need not worry about becoming pregnant. He was sterile, he said, from a childhood case of mumps. Gennifer Flowers, who in 1992 claimed to have had a twelve-year sexual relationship with Clinton in the 1970s and 1980s, and Dolly Kyle Browning, who claims a three-decade affair with Bill, both told The Weekly Standard that Clinton told them he had a fertility problem. And in his book Blood Sport, James Stewart reported that Bill and Hillary “contemplated a visit to a doctor at the University of California” in the late 1970s, because they were worried that they could not conceive.

Clinton commuted the sentence of the guy who killed her father. She'd have said Clinton was a space alien if asked.

He claims that Rogers, Darden, and David Broaddrick were the "only ones claiming to be witnesses to Broaddrick's rape story." But NBC News interviewed Louise Ma and Susan Lewis on camera as well, who didn't have that particular family grudge against Clinton, and to my knowledge there’s no evidence they had some other unspecified grudge. That doesn't mean their claims are necessarily accurate, but it's not the case that the only statements corroborating Broaddrick's story came from people with established grudges against the Clintons.

The rape allegation against Bill Clinton, explained

Except she was wearing a kevlar vest

Precisely how thick does fabric need to be before it becomes acceptable to grope the breasts of unconscious women? Enquiring minds want to know.

and he didn't make physical contact.

The fabric is scrunched under his right hand.

Who didn't see the rape, and have a bias.

Again,

Witness- something you see.
Hearsay- Something you said someone else said happened.

Again contemporaneous witnesses testimony towards a victims state of mind and physical condition following a rape is not hearsay you ignorant slut.

The fabric is scrunched under his right hand.

So I'm amazed by this new kevlar that "scrunches". It strikes me that Kevlar that "Scrunches" would actually kind of suck at stopping bullets.

Again contemporaneous witnesses testimony towards a victims state of mind and physical condition following a rape is not hearsay you ignorant slut.

State of mind isn't evidence, buddy. She might be a crazy person.

Now, if they collected a semen sample, you might have a point.

So I'm amazed by this new kevlar that "scrunches". It strikes me that Kevlar that "Scrunches" would actually kind of suck at stopping bullets.

The Kevlar is under the fabric numb nuts.

Lol victims state of mind and physical condition is absolutely admittable witness testimony.

You are a rape apologist and victim blamer, and your comments on this thread prove it.

Ya he raped Hillary and the establishment in the election.
Imbecile... a woman claims trump raped her when she was 13.

Do you believe her or are you a rape enthusiast?

Lol victims state of mind and physical condition is absolutely admittable witness testimony.
Typical brain-dead conservative. Thinks his delusions are real.

Imbecile.... he’s not even touching her....

171116-al-franken-groping-accussation-feature.jpg

Okay, but they still don't "squish", that's the point buddy. It's armor.

Yeah, so when was this admitted? Oh that's right, it wasn't. Even scumbag Ken Starr called the claims "inconclusive".

Have you ever worn body armor? Thought not, the fabric in which it is in absolutely does scrunch if you squeeze it as can clearly be seen under his right hand:

al-franken-02-ht-jc-171116_4x3_992.jpg

Now tell us again how she was asking for it because she dresses provocatively you sick fuck.

Yeah, so when was this admitted? Oh that's right, it wasn't. Even scumbag Ken Starr called the claims "inconclusive".

The point is that it's not hearsay as you claim.
You’re fucking hallucinating. :cuckoo:

His left hand is clearly not touching her and based on the shadows cast from his fingers, neither is his right hand. Not to mention, he’s looking right into the camera. It was in poor taste but he’s clearly just goofing off.

Have you ever worn body armor? Thought not, the fabric in which it is in absolutely does scrunch if you squeeze it as can clearly be seen under his right hand:

al-franken-02-ht-jc-171116_4x3_992.jpg

Now tell us again how she was asking for it because she dresses provocatively you sick fuck.

The point is that it's not hearsay as you claim.
You’re fucking hallucinating. :cuckoo:

His left hand is clearly not touching her and based on the shadows cast from his fingers, neither is his right hand. Not to mention, he’s looking right into the camera. It was in poor taste but he’s clearly just goofing off.

The fabric under his right hand is clearly scrunched you sick rape apologist piece of shit.
Moron, you can see the shadow from his hands & fingers. You wouldn’t see a shadow if his hand was on her breast.

1233796371590.gif

Clinton's sworn enemy: I have tapes!
I have tapes!I have tapes!
I have tapes!

Normal people: OK, produce them.

Clinton's sworn enemy: What are you? Crazy?

Look, you're just going to have to take my word on this:
<runs with scissors> I have tapes!
I have tapes!
Only bonafide SCHMUCKS like Postmodernism Sux believe that swill.

#LOLGOP

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Where are the tapes????????????????????

Dunno. Don't got no tapes. Ug.

A few Clinton haters said they exist, so they must exist.

Normal people: Has anyone else besides these folks "heard" the "tapes?"

Somebody said that somebody said a few people in the media heard them.

But no reports, no tapes? Nothing really "released?"

Ummm, er...well.....No. It's the media's fault!!!!!

So why didn't the Jones team just release them, or send 'em off to News Max, or WND, or Richard Mellon Scaife's, daddy warbucks of the "bring Clinton down" newspaper or Fox News?

Ummm, er...well.....dunno. But <runs with scissors> I have tapes!
I have tapes!
LoLing!

Clinton's sworn enemy: I have tapes!
I have tapes!

Normal people: OK, produce them.

Clinton's sworn enemy: What are you? Crazy?

Look, you're just going to have to take my word on this:
<runs with scissors> I have tapes!
I have tapes!
Only bonafide SCHMUCKS like Postmodernism Sux believe that swill.

#LOLGOP

So Michael Isikoff is lying?

Forum List

Back