Juan Williams tests positive for the Kung Flu.

If only he wore a mask, He would have been better protected better than a vaccine. He is obviously like other democrats who don't practice what they preach.

no one pretends that those rules are "magic bullets". shitty metaphor anyway. magic shields if at all. stop lying, if you can.
Then why insist on masks at all times when science has debunked their effectiveness as my citation demonstrates? Or are you not bright enough to say?
you have demonstrated nothing but your idiocy. masks reduce the probability to infect others and to become infected.

you have demonstrated nothing but your idiocy. masks reduce the probability to infect others and to become infected.
Get bent, knob polisher. You know nothing but do just what you are told to do.

no one pretends that those rules are "magic bullets". shitty metaphor anyway. magic shields if at all. stop lying, if you can.
Then why insist on masks at all times when science has debunked their effectiveness as my citation demonstrates? Or are you not bright enough to say?
That's what your handlers have told you to believe.

Can't wait until the libnuts are told by their handlers they have to wear this or they will die.............

1607209851649.png

2. Mask don't work.
They certainly do "work". They are not 100% protection...especially if you are around morons like you see on this thread who DON'T wear masks
No other options.
False. They work far better than NOT wearing them.
Or maybe he followed the rules, and they aren't the magic bullet the virtue signalers pretend they are.
Said no one...ever
If only he wore a mask, He would have been better protected better than a vaccine
Said no one ever.

You fucking dolts are WHY 3,000 people are dying daily.

Wear your fucking mask

DON'T do indoor dining or go to gyms or do things in public without a mask

DON'T be around people who refuse to follow the above.

Do those things and you most likely won't get the virus

2. Mask don't work.
They certainly do "work". They are not 100% protection...especially if you are around morons like you see on this thread who DON'T wear masks
No other options.
Or maybe he followed the rules, and they aren't the magic bullet the virtue signalers pretend they are.
Said no one...ever
If only he wore a mask, He would have been better protected better than a vaccine
Said no one ever.

Wear your fucking mask

So you are saying Juan didn't practice what he preaches to the masses every day on TV.

Got it.

2. Mask don't work.
No other options.
Said no one...ever
Said no one ever.

Wear your fucking mask

Arrogant ignorance = The foundation of Trumpism.

Looks like he got it while on vacation. Why don't leftists believe in science?

Let's hope for a full and speedy recovery.

Oh, poor Juan! Hope he doesn't have any lasting effects. He's not a spring chicken.
Looks like he caught it while on vacation, so it was probably another one of those "Do as I say, not as I do" things where he ignored all the things he preaches on TV.
Did he say not to go on vacation? I don't see The Five anymore.
He preaches to us that we need to wear masks.............he clearly didn't while on vacation.
The God damn mask does NOTHING as far as covid. Get a clue for pity sake.

So you are saying Juan didn't practice what he preaches to the masses every day on TV.
I have no idea what Williams does in his private life but just being on Fox puts him in the company of people who do NOT follow proper mitigation efforts

Juan Williams is a smart and talented guy, far from the raving liberal some here seem to imagine. Rarely watched “The Five” (or any talk show), but this one was one of FOX’s bigger successes — maybe because of the friendly banter, smiling mutual ribbing and divergent politics.

It’s surely more interesting than MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough & Mika Brzezinsk, which I personally find just unbearable. Those two seem to hate each other, though they got engaged while co-hosting and married. Ugh. Joe was once a Republican Congressman. I guess they deserve each other.

Anyway, sorry that Juan Williams is down with COVID. I figure he will do OK. I certainly hope so. Anybody who can go from PBS to FOX News (in the time slot of fired Glenn Beck no less!) and survive there so long among that crowd ... has got to have a strong constitution.

But....but, he told us to wear masks and to obey without question Fauci the fascist....how could he get the Chinese Flu?

Just another victim of the Trump virus.

It isn't Trump's virus, the Chinese either let it loose or let it escape...how that makes it Trump's virus only a fucking moron like you could say..

Wearing a mask is not a magic shield.

Mask protect OTHERS better than they protect the wearer.

What does that mean? It means if you are around people who don't wear masks...YOU are at risk.

And if they wear a mask "sometimes"? They might as well be not wearing them at all. If they go to gyms...if they engage in indoor dining...wearing a mask at Walmart because they have to protects virtually no one

Wearing a mask is not a magic shield.

Mask protect OTHERS better than they protect the wearer.

What does that mean? It means if you are around people who don't wear masks...YOU are at risk.

And if they wear a mask "sometimes"? They might as well be not wearing them at all. If they go to gyms...if they engage in indoor dining...wearing a mask at Walmart because they have to protects virtually no one

So we are back to 'masks don't work'. I wish your handlers would make up your mind.

Forum List

Back