JP Morgan Chase CEO says "Why can't we get it through out thick skulls..."

Why can't we get it through out thick skulls...​

Because democrat politician heads are SOLID BONE all the way through. None of these people ever even held a real job anywhere much less be an expert in anything! The Biden Administration is just a collection of stupid 1960s anti-America, anti-capital, anti-energy, anti-freedom radicals trying to centralize all power under THEIR control.

Renewables achieve the opposite, they create high energy prices with poor reaction to supply ability.

At the present time, I wouldn't necessarily disagree, but that's changing fast and the climate bill that was just signed is going to push us toward cheaper renewables production.

In poorer, developing countries that don't yet have much of a green energy portfolio -and even in richer ones that have one but are still developing - it's true that they're going back to coal because they need something, anything. I get that. Dimon's right about that.

But the solution to that problem is to push all countries toward developing a cleaner and more diverse energy portfolio that includes some fossil but a lot more renewables. And richer countries need to help subsidizes the poorer ones that can't do this on their own.

You need to study your topic. These renewables, wind and solar are not cheaper, more efficient OR better for the environment.

They (probably) are when you build them to scale. I don't think they're magic wands; we need to find ways to reduce resource consumption and radically reduce what we consume, and that's going to be the heavier haul. I have a bad feeling most people aren't going to like the changes and the tough decisions that will have to be made in order to keep a nation-state together, and we will not be the only nation-state dealing with this problem. All large, complex civilizations, from the G7 to G20 nations, are facing some really difficult choices ahead and worse, we're becoming less and less cooperative.

New Topics

Forum List

Back