JP Morgan CEO suggests government seize private property to quicken climate initiatives

I agree. Let's begin by seizing all of Mr. Dimon's private property, his homes, his jets, his cars, his jewelry, his furniture, everything.
What difference does it make if we cut emissions to almost nothing as long as China and India get to pollute.

What difference does it make if we cut emissions to almost nothing as long as China and India get to pollute.

Nothing, because Co2 does nothing, and we could increase it 10 fold from today and it would still do absolutely NOTHING...

The Co2 fraud is partially about raising taxes and making government bigger and more intrusive...

This would extend the availability of these fossil fuels
There's plenty of fuel to get. Why do some of the folks in here think there is a depletion? Where? Saudi? Iraq? Venezuala? Here? Where? What there is is a intentional stoppage of refining. Fking Period!!!!!!! Fk

Nothing, because Co2 does nothing, and we could increase it 10 fold from today and it would still do absolutely NOTHING...

The Co2 fraud is partially about raising taxes and making government bigger and more intrusive...
There is definitely a movement to create a one world government.

That is one reason Trump was so hated. Trump wanted to make the USA number one not just one of many.

There's plenty of fuel to get. Why do some of the folks in here think there is a depletion? Where? Saudi? Iraq? Venezuala? Here? Where? What there is is a intentional stoppage of refining. Fking Period!!!!!!! Fk

We will run out of cheap fossil fuels first ... then fossil fuels will not be cheap ... do you think fossil fuels are being made today? ... life's evolved over the past 300 million years, do the species that made fossil fuels even exist anymore? ...

China and India are like 90% of the problem! Cutting emissions here will have NO effect.
2021 CO2 emissions by country in millions of tonnes
Nation - - - - - - -Emission - - - Percent

World - - - - - - - 37,857.580 - - -100
China - - - - - - - 12,466.320 - - - 32.9
United States - - 4,752.08 - - - - -12.55
India - - - - - - - - 2,648.78 - - - - 7.00
Russia - - - - - - - 1,942.54 - - - - 5.13
Japan - - - - - - - 1,084.69- - - - - 2.87
Iran - - - - - - - - -710.83 -- - - - -1.88
Germany - - - - - 665.88 -- - - - - 1.76
South Korea - - - 626.8 - - - - - -1.66
Indonesia - - - - -602.59 - - - - - 1.59
Saudi Arabia - - - 586.4 - - - - - 1.55

Emissions by country for 2018 in metric tons per capita
US: 16.1
China: 8.0
India: 1.9

So, China and India combined make up 39.9% of the world's emissions. The US emits almost twice as much as India and our per capita emissions are significantly higher than either nation's

Source for all data: Wikipedia

We will run out of cheap fossil fuels first ... then fossil fuels will not be cheap ... do you think fossil fuels are being made today? ... life's evolved over the past 300 million years, do the species that made fossil fuels even exist anymore? ...

It’s truly sad you and others are so ignorant on this topic

2021 CO2 emissions by country in millions of tonnes

False equivalency since the USA is one of the LARGEST countries, naturally bigger countries will rate higher in your method regardless of how clean they really are based on a PER CAPITAL ECONOMIC basis where the real data lies!

2023-03-11_13-54-19.jpg

False equivalency since the USA is one of the LARGEST countries, naturally bigger countries will rate higher in your method regardless of how clean they really are based on a PER CAPITAL [sic?] ECONOMIC basis where the real data lies!
Largest in what way? Responding to Batcat's comment about cutting CO2 emissions, you claimed that China and India made "up, like, 90% of the problem". I realize this was an offhand remark but it is a common misconception and I chose to point out the actual numbers.

I also pointed out that on a PER CAPITA basis, the US leads both China and India in CO2 emissions by large margins. Your graphic here is NOT of CO2 emissions, which was the original topic in this exchange, but deals with particulate matter vs (I'm guessing, as it's not clear) per capita GDP.
It looks very much to me as if you've made a mistake and have now jumped through a few hoops attempting to cover your own backside.

It’s truly sad you and others are so ignorant on this topic

You have nothing to elucidate matters? ... let me guess, you believe fossil fuels bubble up from Earth interior ... so there will always be more ...

I only agree there's more fossil fuels available than I'm willing to admit ... but that's just me ...

You have nothing to elucidate matters? ... let me guess, you believe fossil fuels bubble up from Earth interior ... so there will always be more ...

I only agree there's more fossil fuels available than I'm willing to admit ... but that's just me ...
Tell me what you think fossil fuels are, dead dinosaurs right? hahaahahhahaahahahahaha I thought you were smarter than that. The world's population will fit in the state of texas and people think we've depleted the entire globe. Too fking funny.

Tell me what you think fossil fuels are, dead dinosaurs right? hahaahahhahaahahahahaha I thought you were smarter than that.

There's as many theories as there are fossil beds ...

Lignin is one ... that material comes from plants ... I posted a link to this above ... I didn't think you were smart enough to understand, but others may ...

There's as many theories as there are fossil beds ...

Lignin is one ... that material comes from plants ... I posted a link to this above ... I didn't think you were smart enough to understand, but others may ...
doesn't have anything to do with what I posted. So I guess I'm smarter than you.

He's entitled to his opinion. He's not an elected official. Stop being paranoid.
Corporations (lobbyist $$$) have influenced governmental votes re: eminent domain many times in the past. I guess you are unaware of the Ohio property owners who had river view properties for over 100 years and had it seized under eminent domain because developers could make more money--providing more tax $$$ for the local politicians to spend.

Corporations (lobbyist $$$) have influenced governmental votes re: eminent domain many times in the past. I guess you are unaware of the Ohio property owners who had river view properties for over 100 years and had it seized under eminent domain because developers could make more money--providing more tax $$$ for the local politicians to spend.
There are emiment domain horror stories all over the country. I am not supporting the man's comments. I'm saying that he has no more influence over government policy than any other millionaire and plenty of them disagree with him cause they own properties that could be affected. Anyone worried about his comment is being paranoid.

Forum List

Back