Josephine Stalin

Sorry sweetheart, but this is beyond your pay grade.

Michigan Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer's order closing public school buildings also bans homeschooling, which is unconstitutional, contends a legal non-profit in the state.

Governor's coronavirus order 'bans homeschooling' - WND

I think there is a constitutional problem here, the 1925 Supreme Court decision in Pierce v. Society of Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary, would seem to make educating your kids outside of the government school system a constitutional right.

1586723163121.png

*****SMILE*****

:)

Even WND was honest enough to say the order really didn't do that, at least not intentionally.

You weren't.

Neither was any Trump cultist on this thread. Every one of them started echoing the big lie.

The two sides are totally different in regards to honesty. Liberals will not lie for the cause, while conservatives will.

I see reading and comprehension are difficult for you.

The April 2 order states "in-person instruction for pupils in kindergarten through grade 12 … is suspended for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year."

It applies to all "non-public ... schools in the state."

"The governor clearly has the authority to close school buildings," the legal team acknowledged. However, "Michigan law defines home schools as nonpublic schools."

Come on. Just admit it. As is usually the case, you didn't read your own article. You just parroted a dumb headline because you it helped you get a hate rush.

After I busted you for that, you should have admitted it, or just said nothing. Instead, you graduated your offense to deliberate dishonesty.

How do you we know that? Because your own source says it.

---
"The governor clearly has the authority to close school buildings," the legal team acknowledged. However, "Michigan law defines home schools as nonpublic schools."
---

So, your own source admits the government didn't ban homeschooling. They just say that's their way of spinning it. The state has no intention of banning homeschooling.

---
"While this may be an unintended consequence of faulty drafting,
---

And your own source says it's not intentional, yet you're claiming the opposite.

It looks like you own the governor an apology for lying about her. That's only if you don't want to burn in Hell for eternity, of course.

Come on. Just admit it. As is usually the case, you didn't read your own article. You just parroted a dumb headline because you it helped you get a hate rush.

After I busted you for that, you should have admitted it, or just said nothing. Instead, you graduated your offense to deliberate dishonesty.

How do you we know that? Because your own source says it.

---
---

So, your own source admits the government didn't ban homeschooling. They just say that's their way of spinning it. The state has no intention of banning homeschooling.

---
"While this may be an unintended consequence of faulty drafting,
---

And your own source says it's not intentional, yet you're claiming the opposite.

It looks like you own the governor an apology for lying about her. That's only if you don't want to burn in Hell for eternity, of course.

Why doesn't this Whitmer broad just clarify her order tomorrow morning when she reports to work then? Just point out that nothing that she is doing or has down should be construed as to discourage or forbid the beloved institution of Home Schooling in any way? Just as a matter of clarification, letting the people know that educating their kids at home is what they SHOULD be doing, especially if they are out of work anyhow

Even WND was honest enough to say the order really didn't do that, at least not intentionally.

You weren't.

Neither was any Trump cultist on this thread. Every one of them started echoing the big lie.

The two sides are totally different in regards to honesty. Liberals will not lie for the cause, while conservatives will.

Her order not only closed public schools, it also would ban home schooling.

Might want to read the article before posting the Talking Points

Last edited:
Sorry sweetheart, but this is beyond your pay grade.

Michigan Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer's order closing public school buildings also bans homeschooling, which is unconstitutional, contends a legal non-profit in the state.

Governor's coronavirus order 'bans homeschooling' - WND
It's just a test so she can show the democrats how good she will be as Joe's VP and then president.

View attachment 322745

I'd like to see Sleepy Joe choose Pennsylvania's Secretary of Health, who has been on TV constantly over the past month. Dr. Rachel Levine is a she-male crossdresser, and would be the first openly LGBTQ to run for VP.

You weren't.

The April 2 order states "in-person instruction for pupils in kindergarten through grade 12 … is suspended for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year."

It applies to all "non-public ... schools in the state."

This is a really stupid thread and you look like a really stupid liberal for slobbering all over it.

Seriously, it's as dumb as saying "TRUMP HAS STOCK IN CHLOROQUINE AND THAT'S WHY HE'S PUSHING IT"....it's that dumb.

I'm in MI and believe me, I am no fan of Whitmer. But get a grip. She didn't mean homeschooling.

You weren't.

Stop making something out of nothing.

This is a hyperventilating, really stupid thread and makes those of you slobbering over it look like the worst of liberals.

Seriously. I'm NO FAN of hers but this is not for homeschooling

You weren't.

This is a hyperventilating, really stupid thread and makes those of you slobbering over it look like the worst of liberals.

Can't wait for the Governor to address this obvious drafting mistake

You weren't.

Can't wait for the Governor to address this obvious drafting mistake

The WND is a horrible publication and you all look foolish for falling for this. And if you look at my post history, you will see that I am NO FAN of Whitmer. But true to form, the WND cut the text from the order to make it fit their outrage, which Billy fell for, and so did you. Here it is:

Except as provided in section III of this order, in-person instruction for pupils in kindergarten through grade 12 (“K-12”) is suspended for the remainder of the 2019- 2020 school year and school buildings used for the provision of K-12 education must remain closed for the purpose of providing K-12 education in person for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year

So very clearly, she is not talking about homeschooling. Now if I played like you cats are here, I would cry about how you must have been homeschooled and that's where you got your failed reading comprehension, blahblahblah

But I try not to play that way, see.

Forum List

Back