Jordan's revenge: 60 airstrikes target Islamic State

We need much more of this.... we can then take care of the winner!

544.jpg

Certain looks like Jordan is determined to wipe out ISIS.
ISIS is an idea buried deep within Islam. You can forget about wiping it out.

very good Paint-----you finally posted something worthwhile.
Yes----the CALIPHATE is a muslim GLORIOUS IDEAL------
muslims "KNOW" from birth that all the world would be wonderful if only it were one GIANT CALIPHATE ruled by
muslims utilizing the GLORIOUS LAWS OF SHARIAH---or it
could be several caliphates-----but CALIPHATE is the
only way to go according to the logic of the mosque-----
being eager to die for this cause is the height of being a
good guy in islam. If anyone out there did not know----feel
free to ask questions

muslims "KNOW" from birth that all the world would be wonderful if only it were one GIANT CALIPHATE ruled by
free to ask questions
And this concerns you why? Everyone wants to rule the world...

free to ask questions

you have devolved into very stupid. Your hero Adolf Hitler wanted to rule the world-----the overwhelming majority of
people do not want to rule the world-----a very large group of people ---to wit MUSLIMS, adhere to a creed which includes
a directive that the entire world must be MUSLIM or at least RULED BY MUSLIMS------in fact
Achmadinejad ----in an address in the UN-----so stated---openly and clearly. -------his farty rhetoric was reminiscent of the cold war rhetoric in the UN-----Kruschev ranted -----
YOUR GRANDCHILDREN WILL LIVE UNDER COMMUNISM------remember???. I considered Achmadinejad's huge IN UN FART------a declaration of war......not that I had not heard that filth before----

free to ask questions

you have devolved into very stupid. Your hero Adolf Hitler wanted to rule the world-----the overwhelming majority of
people do not want to rule the world-----a very large group of people ---to wit MUSLIMS, adhere to a creed which includes
a directive that the entire world must be MUSLIM or at least RULED BY MUSLIMS------in fact
Achmadinejad ----in an address in the UN-----so stated---openly and clearly. -------his farty rhetoric was reminiscent of the cold war rhetoric in the UN-----Kruschev ranted -----
YOUR GRANDCHILDREN WILL LIVE UNDER COMMUNISM------remember???. I considered Achmadinejad's huge IN UN FART------a declaration of war......not that I had not heard that filth before----
Stream of insanity, best to let it pass...

free to ask questions

the earliest islamo Nazi propaganda written in the mid
1930s -------by your famous heroes like josef Goebbels
consisted of DENIAL

free to ask questions

consisted of DENIAL
Yep, you're a fruitcake...

free to ask questions

consisted of DENIAL
Yep, you're a fruitcake...

oh -----I "insulted" another of your "gods"

Keep openly supporting terrorists like ISIS, it proves to others what a stupid fucking joke you are.
How is pointing out that the King of Jordan is a brutal dictator much like Saddam or Assad somehow supporting ISIS?? ..... :cool:
How is pointing out that you're a moron going to convince anyone that you're a moron? There's no one left who isn't already convinced.

The despot King of Jordan needs to meet the same fate as Gaddafi did in Libya.

So that the Jordanian people can be free. .... :cool:

And you really think ISIS would bring the people of Jordan MORE feedom. Are you a complete Idiot or a believer in burning, cricifying and stonning people to death?

And you really think ISIS would bring the people of Jordan MORE feedom. Are you a complete Idiot or a believer in burning, cricifying and stonning people to death?
Where did I mention ISIS in my post? .... :cool:

An Arab spring in Jordan would consist of ISIS entering Jordan, there would be no more border. What do you think would happen? look what has already happened then draw the lines. But Im sure you know that.

07 FEBRUARY 2015 Jordan , World
Jordan's revenge: 60 airstrikes target Islamic State

Jordan carries out a third day of airstrikes against Islamic State targets as it "avenges" the murder of a Jordanian pilot who was burned to death by the jihadist group.

The kingdom launched airstrikes on Islamic State positions in Syria and Iraq on Thursday. On Saturday the government reported that "sorties of air force fighters bombed (Islamic State) bases".

A security official told Reuters that Jordan had conducted 60 raids over three days, mostly targeting the Syrian stronghold of Raqqa. They had hit targets including ammunition depots, training camps and a communications tower, the official said.

On Friday the US Central Command released videos of recent airstrikes against the Islamic State group (videos above and throughout).

Continue reading at:

Jordan s revenge 60 airstrikes target Islamic State - Channel 4 News?
But Sally, why aren't you counting the dead civilians?

In an earlier post you said the Jordanian people would welcome ISIS. Can't even keep your stupid comments in memory can you ISIS lover?

Forum List

Back