Jordan's revenge: 60 airstrikes target Islamic State

The King of Jordan is no different than Saddam or Assad of Syria.

Why would you support these brutal dictators? ..... :cool:

Has the King of Jordan gassed his people? the way Assad of Syria has?

Nope.

He has not.

The King of Jordan is no different than Saddam or Assad of Syria.

Why would you support these brutal dictators? ..... :cool:
Why would you support ISIS? Has the King of Jordan lined up civilians and had their heads sawed off? Has he sanctioned mass rape and murder of women? Has he kidnapped thousands of men women and children raped the women and murdered the men women and children? Has he ordered that captured enemies be killed by immolation? Does he lead a group that indiscriminately murders civilians?

I'm pleasantly surprised to see at least one Arab nation step up to the plate and deal with the islamo-monster created in that part of the world.

I suppose Jordan is fortunate in that it's king is Western educated. I suppose his islamo-indoctrination has been tempered with exposure to life outside of the islamo-herd mentality.
UAE is there also...

Certain looks like Jordan is determined to wipe out ISIS.

07 FEBRUARY 2015 Jordan , World
Jordan's revenge: 60 airstrikes target Islamic State

Jordan carries out a third day of airstrikes against Islamic State targets as it "avenges" the murder of a Jordanian pilot who was burned to death by the jihadist group.

The kingdom launched airstrikes on Islamic State positions in Syria and Iraq on Thursday. On Saturday the government reported that "sorties of air force fighters bombed (Islamic State) bases".

A security official told Reuters that Jordan had conducted 60 raids over three days, mostly targeting the Syrian stronghold of Raqqa. They had hit targets including ammunition depots, training camps and a communications tower, the official said.

On Friday the US Central Command released videos of recent airstrikes against the Islamic State group (videos above and throughout).

Continue reading at:

Jordan s revenge 60 airstrikes target Islamic State - Channel 4 News?
The King of Jordan is just an Israeli puppet doing their dirty work for them.. .... :cool:
You Sunni are so jealous....

Sunni man openly supports ISIS. Animals and degenerates.
Yet claims to be a veteran...I doubt that he ever served....

The Oath of Enlistment (for enlisted):

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

Sunni would have to swear to God, He does not believe in God , only Allah...

Also to note, if he was a veteran then he is a traitor siding with the enemy that wants to destroy the USA....

The Jordanian people would love for ISIS to invade and overthrow the brutal dictator King.

But the US and the Israeli's don't want the Jordanian people to be free.

So they provide the King with money and weapons to keep the citizens down.

And the King does their bidding. .... :cool:

ISIS are the brutes raping, abusing, beheading, mass killing, burning alive and destroying cultures.
Abdullah is dealing with a wide range of groups and problems within Jordan, but for the most part he and his family are love.

Sunni man openly supports ISIS. Animals and degenerates.
Incorrect. ..... :cool:
I gave you many chances to denounce ISIS and you instead denounce Jordan. You have openly sided with a savage murderous terrorist organization. You have openly supported them against Jordan Israel and the Middle East. ISIS are animals. They murder women and children they rape women they sell them into slavery. They murder captured troops they set them on fire. They chop off their heads. and you would have us believe the King of Jordan is worse then ISIS.

The Jordanian people would love for ISIS to invade and overthrow the brutal dictator King.

Isn't it against your faith to lie like that?

He should be turned in as a supporter of ISIS against the US.

The people of Jordan deserve to have their own "Arab Spring" and overthrow the despot ruler. ... :cool:

ISIS have tried to kill Abdullah. Al-qaida and MB have been trying to stir up trouble in Jordan but the tribes are very faithful to the monarchy.
It is not Jordan but outsiders that are ranting about tyranny.
And you are not ranting about Assad tyranny? You don't condemn the brutality and terrorism of ISIS?
US democracy does not work in the Middle east, so what do you want? The tyranny of sharia? The terror of Jihad? The corruptions of russian suzerain?
Surely you don't want the theocracy of Iran.
You just want out of control anarchy of tribal warfare?

He should be turned in as a supporter of ISIS against the US.
Actually, his comments and actions should be turned into the nearest moderate Mosque.....Let his own deal with him.

Forum List

Back