Jordan is Arab Palestine

Jordan is Arab Palestine

“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?”
“We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.
“When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out”
- Former PLO Terrorist

flags-1.jpg

"There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation. It is only for political reasons that we carefully underline our Palestinian identity... yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity serves only tactical purposes. The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel".

- Zuhair Muhsin, military commander of the PLO and member of the PLO Executive Council -
And israelis occupied territory should be part of one greater Palestine as it was before 1938, where Muslim, Christian and jews lived for 900 years.

But over a million Jews were driven out of the areas known as the Arab Crescent , lost their homes and businesses all taken away by the arabs. many of them ended up in Israel. Can they have their property back as well? maybe they had to go to Israel to be safe.

Actually most of them ended up in Israel, and they and their descendants comprise a majority of Israelis now. I'd say the Jews are home now.
I will say, you can not call others people home is your home, jew have to vacant Palestinian home.

Why the arab muslims have no legal claim to the land, the LEGAL LAND OWNERS gave Palestine to the Jews in 1921, they gave Jordan, Syria and Iraq to the arab muslims.

Jordan is Arab Palestine

“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?”
“We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.
“When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out”
- Former PLO Terrorist

flags-1.jpg

"There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation. It is only for political reasons that we carefully underline our Palestinian identity... yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity serves only tactical purposes. The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel".

- Zuhair Muhsin, military commander of the PLO and member of the PLO Executive Council -

Drivel.
Truth.

The sooner that Arab squatters living in (what's left of) the West Bank and Gaza, pack up their kit, and move to Arab Palestine (a.k.a. Jordan), the sooner we'll have peace.

The UN should step-in and help, perhaps administering compensation to those being relocated, and some start-up funds, to help them begin new lives, and some reward-funds to Jordan, for being willing to take them in.

Heck, I bet the Israelis will be glad to kick-in some of those funds, and, it's a good bet that the US and much of the rest of The West would follow suit.

Or, better yet, providing Matching Funds to whatever the oil-rich Arab countries toss into the pot, to help their co-religionists and ethnic brethren and distant emigre cousins.

Now, the Arabs - indeed - the entire domain of Islam - would be willing to pony-up Relief Money for the Palestinians, right?

Last edited:
Trans Jordania was never intended to be a Palestinian home as the first report of the Mandatory issued in 1921 confirms. Besides including a separate section in the report for Trans Jordania, it is clear from the text that Palestine and Trans Jordania were considered completely separate entities.

"The Secretary of State for the Colonies being in Palestine in the month of March, a Conference was held with the Emir, who came to Jerusalem for the purpose. An arrangement was reached by which the Emir undertook to carry on the administration of Trans-Jordania, under the general direction of the High Commissioner of Palestine, as representing the Mandatory Power, and with the assistance of a small number of British officers, for a period of six months pending a definite settlement. Order and public security were to be maintained and there were to be no attacks against Syria. Since that time a close connection has continued between Palestine and Trans-Jordania. British representatives remain in the principal centres.

I paid a visit to Amman on April 18th as the guest of the Emir and explained in an address to the sheikhs and notables the arrangement that had been made. The Emir came to Palestine again in the month of May. The political and technical officers of the Palestine Administration have made frequent visits to Trans-Jordania and have assisted the local officials with their advice. The difficulties of local finance have continued. Order and security are still lacking. A grant-in-aid of £180,000 was, however, voted by Parliament in July for the assistance of Trans-Jordania, and it is hoped that this assistance will enable an effective reserve force of gendarmerie to be established, revenue to be collected and the government of the district to be placed on a sounder footing. The district possesses great agricultural wealth, and the local revenue, if it were collected, would fully meet the local expenditure. - See more at: Mandate for Palestine - Interim report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations Balfour Declaration text 30 July 1921

Trans Jordania was never intended to be a Palestinian home as the first report of the Mandatory issued in 1921 confirms. Besides including a separate section in the report for Trans Jordania, it is clear from the text that Palestine and Trans Jordania were considered completely separate entities.

"The Secretary of State for the Colonies being in Palestine in the month of March, a Conference was held with the Emir, who came to Jerusalem for the purpose. An arrangement was reached by which the Emir undertook to carry on the administration of Trans-Jordania, under the general direction of the High Commissioner of Palestine, as representing the Mandatory Power, and with the assistance of a small number of British officers, for a period of six months pending a definite settlement. Order and public security were to be maintained and there were to be no attacks against Syria. Since that time a close connection has continued between Palestine and Trans-Jordania. British representatives remain in the principal centres.

I paid a visit to Amman on April 18th as the guest of the Emir and explained in an address to the sheikhs and notables the arrangement that had been made. The Emir came to Palestine again in the month of May. The political and technical officers of the Palestine Administration have made frequent visits to Trans-Jordania and have assisted the local officials with their advice. The difficulties of local finance have continued. Order and security are still lacking. A grant-in-aid of £180,000 was, however, voted by Parliament in July for the assistance of Trans-Jordania, and it is hoped that this assistance will enable an effective reserve force of gendarmerie to be established, revenue to be collected and the government of the district to be placed on a sounder footing. The district possesses great agricultural wealth, and the local revenue, if it were collected, would fully meet the local expenditure. - See more at: Mandate for Palestine - Interim report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations Balfour Declaration text 30 July 1921

Nope, Even Jordan was supposed to be part of a Jewish Palestine, but in order to pacify the greedy Arabs they gave east of the Jordan river to the Muslims (Transjordan, another recent invention), and at the request of the Arabs EVEN BARRED JEWS FROM GOING THERE. Talk about "racism and bigotry".

However, apparently even that wasn't enough, the Arabs wanted there to be NO JEWISH STATE, as it would go against their filthy religion that says once a land goes under Muslim hands at any point in time (Dar Al Islam) it cannot ever go back into non Muslim hands.

So, this conflict has always been about Muslim intolerance and violence towards the non Muslims, and never about "the land". That's why when Jordan and Egypt controlled the West Bank and Gaza from 48 to 67, there wasn't a PEEP about this mythical Palestine from ANYBODY. All the Arabs ever wanted was the land not be under Jewish control, the poor intolerant savages.

As a matter of fact, ALL conflicts with Muslims today have to do with Islamic intolerance and violence towards others.

True story. :cool:

All Jews are paid agents, spies, and "dual citizens".

Hey -- I resent that! I was recruited by the Elders as part of their Gentile outreach program.

That all my phenotypes scream "Irish" allows me to be even extra sneaky as I do their bidding. Nobody suspects I am on the payroll because of my rosy complexion, cute freckles and baby blues.

Don't be so hard on Rehmani, though. He doesn't even have a clue that it was da Joos who secretly infiltrated Arab society long ago and created that Arab practice of marrying their close family members. What better way to control and subjugate the Arabs than by crippling them intellectually and emotionally through all this inbreeding? Rehmani can't help it if he can't figure out much of anything in this world besides the fact that Joos are pullling the string . He simply does not have the tools.

All Jews are paid agents, spies, and "dual citizens".

Hey -- I resent that! I was recruited by the Elders as part of their Gentile outreach program.

That all my phenotypes scream "Irish" allows me to be even extra sneaky as I do their bidding. Nobody suspects I am on the payroll because of my rosy complexion, cute freckles and baby blues.

Don't be so hard on Rehmani, though. He doesn't even have a clue that it was da Joos who secretly infiltrated Arab society long ago and created that Arab practice of marrying their close family members. What better way to control and subjugate the Arabs than by crippling them intellectually and emotionally through all this inbreeding? Rehmani can't help it if he can't figure out much of anything in this world besides the fact that Joos are pullling the string . He simply does not have the tools.

I'm surprised, because he graduated with Honors from Gaza Islamic University of Stupidity.

On the bright side he does provide for great entertainment and I do wish he visits this forum more often.

You always prov that you are paid agent. Why don't you accept that Palestinian rule for 900 years and they are still there and fighting for their home country. Why don't you tell to jew that these Palestinian allowed you to enter in Holly land 900 years ago, jews were not allowed before.

Palestinian ruled the area for 900 years? Care to prove that to us?

Talk about being a paid agent. Which Islamic school or Mosque taught you that pile of manure.
Don't need to go to any school to judge you nonsense.

Mohammad ebn Kalb, kharab deenek, heywan.

You think this is some Moooslem shithole where you Monkeys run around calling everybody "paid agents". No it isn't.

Now prove to us that "Palestinians ruled the land for 900 years". Actual history says otherwise. Zmal.
Look, Palestinian rule for 900 years means Muslim rule for 900 years and establish world first Multicultural and multi religious society and dumb when talk nonsense it sound like you are paid and siting some where in India AS.................

Where's your proof? Just because a donkey like you "says so" doesn't make it so. Prove to us a historical chronology that "Palestinians ruled the land for the last 900 years". Let's go Achmed, wehed, thnen, tlathi....
If I read your 20,000 post and comments you posted in this forum like a scholar, it sound like a load of books carrying by a donkey. How dumb you are.

You always prov that you are paid agent. Why don't you accept that Palestinian rule for 900 years and they are still there and fighting for their home country. Why don't you tell to jew that these Palestinian allowed you to enter in Holly land 900 years ago, jews were not allowed before.

Talk about being a paid agent. Which Islamic school or Mosque taught you that pile of manure.

So maybe you, a graduate of a Islamic University of Stupidity in Gaza, can show us where "Palestinians ruled the land for 900 years". Perhaps a link or something....
then you shit hole should tell me where Israel exist in this world.

Looking for a shithole? Let me point you to Mecca. Isn't that why you guys point your asses to it?

I'm not the one making claims about Palestine. Are you asking me to provide historical proof of the existence of Israel? Israel goes back even before the Roman Empire. It's history is obvious and indisputable, and there are hundreds of thousands artifacts and archaeological sites that attest to that fact. You Palestine is a myth and a hoax, it's a stolen name for what the Romans labeled Israel to, and there isn't a shred of evidence for it.
Please leave this forum, you are dumb and don't know how to talk and I can understand you are not jew you are type of terrorist who spreading hat around the world for few dollars.

Look, please don't be stupid and don't change the history for your few dollars and be kind and talk right.

Yeah, after all, we know that all greedy Jews think about is those "few dollars". Which verse was that in the Koran?
Just stick to topic you dumb.

Me dumb? Ha ha ha. Is English your fifth language?
Paid agent don't earn money on others suffering.

Ah I see, so how much is Hamas and ISIS paying you? :rofl:
now tell me who you are and where do you live, as I am telling you that I am muslim and living in Pakistan.

Look, please don't be stupid and don't change the history for your few dollars and be kind and talk right.

Yeah, after all, we know that all greedy Jews think about is those "few dollars". Which verse was that in the Koran?
You're getting into dangerous ground, Roudy He has already threatened to fire SAYIT

I'm so terrified I'm going to literally Islam in my pants!
Because you are paid terrorist dirty.

You like it when your ISIS heroes behead those dirty infidels, don't you?
Look I don't know any thing about ISIS and never read all this thing.

Jordan is Arab Palestine

- Former PLO Terrorist

flags-1.jpg

And israelis occupied territory should be part of one greater Palestine as it was before 1938, where Muslim, Christian and jews lived for 900 years.

Says who? You? Arabs? The land didn't belong to Arabs, it was Ottoman territory for 800 years, and then fell to the British after WWI. All Ottoman lands ended up becoming Muslim nations, except for one.

Greedy Arabs have a problem with that? Too fuckin' bad.
In Muslim history there was Arab Empire first then took over by Ottoman Empire, because Arab king married his daughter to a Kurdish soldiers called Salah uddin Ayubi (known Salatin in Europe) who concord holly land from Europeans kings and established world first multi religious and multicultural society by giving pardon to all christian and open doors of Jerusalem for jews who were not allowed before that and system work for 900 years. Until these powers play their dirty game and destroy the peace of holly land.

Keep trying as one day you will get it right. the arab muslims have not owned Palestine since 1099, that is 1015 years that Palestine has not been arab muslim. So do explain why it is suddenly arab muslim land and has been for ever.
Actually you are trying and people like you posting thousands and thousands post to trying change the facts and figure about holly land and I am sure you people will never successful.

now tell me who you are and where do you live, as I am telling you that I am muslim and living in Pakistan.
Have you considered giving your heart to Jesus?

Jordan is Arab Palestine

- Former PLO Terrorist

flags-1.jpg

But over a million Jews were driven out of the areas known as the Arab Crescent , lost their homes and businesses all taken away by the arabs. many of them ended up in Israel. Can they have their property back as well? maybe they had to go to Israel to be safe.
But jews are making their home unsafe by killing innocents, who open doors of Jerusalem for jews 900 years ago.

They mass murdered the Jews from 635 C.E. when they refused to worship Mohamed as god. He made it a religious command that all muslims were to murder the Jews once they had exceeded their usefulness. Don't you read your own religious books were it is detailed
As I said in my signature note that jews are racist and they think they are special and masaya is coming and sucking the world money trying to make whole world slave. When ever world or people around jew united and challenge to jew. And world will challenge the jews again. Jew should take my advise and repaint themselves and make this world peaceful, read my signature.

So maybe you, a graduate of a Islamic University of Stupidity in Gaza, can show us where "Palestinians ruled the land for 900 years". Perhaps a link or something....

Looking for a shithole? Let me point you to Mecca. Isn't that why you guys point your asses to it?

I'm not the one making claims about Palestine. Are you asking me to provide historical proof of the existence of Israel? Israel goes back even before the Roman Empire. It's history is obvious and indisputable, and there are hundreds of thousands artifacts and archaeological sites that attest to that fact. You Palestine is a myth and a hoax, it's a stolen name for what the Romans labeled Israel to, and there isn't a shred of evidence for it.
Please leave this forum, you are dumb and don't know how to talk and I can understand you are not jew you are type of terrorist who spreading hat around the world for few dollars.
Do you mean to say I've been rubbing elbows with two terrorists, Roudy and Phoenall all this time and didn't know it? Thanks for the warning.

Jordan is Arab Palestine

- Former PLO Terrorist

flags-1.jpg

Actually most of them ended up in Israel, and they and their descendants comprise a majority of Israelis now. I'd say the Jews are home now.
I will say, you can not call others people home is your home, jew have to vacant Palestinian home.

Why the arab muslims have no legal claim to the land, the LEGAL LAND OWNERS gave Palestine to the Jews in 1921, they gave Jordan, Syria and Iraq to the arab muslims.
Again you are trying to change the facts and numbers but you will never successful.

Have you considered giving your heart to Jesus?
This is Islam, giving evidence about Jesus PBUH and his arrival to complete his life and I beleave that Jesus PBUH is Prophet of Allah swt.

Do you mean to say I've been rubbing elbows with two terrorists, Roudy and Phoenall all this time and didn't know it? Thanks for the warning.
Yes, as you read their all posts. You will notice that they spreading hat knowingly or unknowingly. And It is also give sense that they are paid agent as well, while sitting some where in india.

Yes, as you read their all posts. You will notice that they spreading hat knowingly or unknowingly. And It is also give sense that they are paid agent as well, while sitting some where in india.
Phoenall is in India but Roudy is headquartered in North Korea as far as I know.

A Moooslem living in Paki-shitstain, why doesn't it surprise us, considering all the crap that comes out of your mouth. Let me know when you have proof that "Palestinians ruled the land for 900 years". Either that, or go get your money back from the filthy Islamic madrasah you graduated.

Jordan is Arab Palestine

- Former PLO Terrorist

flags-1.jpg

But jews are making their home unsafe by killing innocents, who open doors of Jerusalem for jews 900 years ago.

They mass murdered the Jews from 635 C.E. when they refused to worship Mohamed as god. He made it a religious command that all muslims were to murder the Jews once they had exceeded their usefulness. Don't you read your own religious books were it is detailed
As I said in my signature note that jews are racist and they think they are special and masaya is coming and sucking the world money trying to make whole world slave. When ever world or people around jew united and challenge to jew. And world will challenge the jews again. Jew should take my advise and repaint themselves and make this world peaceful, read my signature.

Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce you to "typical Muslim on the street mentality". Hopefully you can now appreciate why "moderate Muslims" is a myth, and why the civilized world will never be at peace with these Neanderthal subhuman Islamic savages.

I rest my case.

Now tell us, where do these money sucking Jooos go to repaint, and do they at least get to choose the color?

Forum List

Back