Jon Stewart Owns Fox News and Racists everywhere.

You know what's telling? How many liberals get the bulk of their news from a comedian.

Still better than fox news clowns...

I'm a Black D/M Conservative and I watch ABC, NBC AND CBS evening news shows most every day.

How often do you try improving your knowledge?

Watch Fox News in addition to your regular news source (if any) for two weeks straight...every day, and then tell us you think FNC reporters and anchors are clowns.

You know what's telling? How many liberals get the bulk of their news from a comedian.

Still better than fox news clowns...

I'm a Black D/M Conservative and I watch ABC, NBC AND CBS evening news shows most every day.

How often do you try improving your knowledge?

Watch Fox News in addition to your regular news source (if any) for two weeks straight...every day, and then tell us you think FNC reporters and anchors are clowns.

I don't "watch" news. In fact, I don't watch anything. I don't even have a TV.

But I have TV service. You know why?

The only reason I have a TV service is because my cable company have internet+TV cheaper than internet alone.

You know why?

Because TV is worthless. Let alone being worthless, it is detrimental. They want you to have TV so much, they even pay you to have it.

TV is not for "improving" much of anything, it is an entertainment machine to hijack your brain with commercials. And FNC clowns are there to entertain you during this process...

Now you tell me, what do you do to improve your knowledge, besides clown shows on TV???

He answers everyone of Fox News and the parroting racists on USMB with the facts like yes, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton have spoke out against gang crime in Chicago and how ignorant the conversation on the right is with the best closing line ever:

"You're tired of hearing about it, imagine how F***ing tired it is living it."

BOOM!!

Race Off - The Daily Show - Video Clip Comedy Central

Spot on. Caught that tonight, too. It was a brilliant piece.

He does own O'Reilly and Hannity.

That quote of Hannity saying he gets out of his car and pulls his shirt up to show the police officer he's carrying was hilarious. Hannity is a fucking sociopathic narcissistic idiot.

So wait a minute, you mean Obalmmer owns Jon?

The Racist in Chief owns a White Boy?

This need to me on the Daily Show, that's right it already is...

Forum List

Back