Jon Stewart - Neil Young made a mistake -- Do you agree?

Actually Young's mistake pails in comparison to Rogan's mistake by allowing millions to defend him against being canceled by the woke mob, by apologizing to the woke mob. Rogan could have simply said I used the N word in the same way a FJB has many times, I didn't use the N word the way FJB crack son Hunter did and just want to make that clear. If you're offended you can cancel FJB and I will gladly cancel myself, until then F-OFF.

Stewart is a freaking comedian and Young is a has been Canadian born musician who suddenly feels the need to take a stand against the 1st Amendment to the Constitution. The entire argument is absurd.
What law is Young getting Congress to make?

"I think there are dishonest bad actors in the world and identifying those is so much more important to me," he said, adding: "Don't leave. Don't abandon. Don't censor. Engage."

Do you agree with Stewart?

I disagree with Stewart on a lot of issues, but he is 100% correct here. Don't run away. Don't censor. ENGAGE and the truth will out.

FREE SPEECH and OPEN DIALOGUE is the solution, not the problem.
I think Young may do as he wishes. But he should not pressure Spotify to choose. That’s BS. He is a dick.

Quiet Wanker, you’ve never been in a real fight in your pathetic life.
Lol. Like the Texan 2A militias. When the election was stolen from them this is what they did...

kitten.jpg

Niel Young was a fighter for free speech and an advocate for standing up to the "man".....now he wants to help the "man" by limiting the free speech of others....

I was taken aback when I saw this news item. Mr. Young obviously has a foot in politics and this hurts his position as a musician. Musicians are notorious attention whores and as Mr. Stewart states, bad actors. I dont see this as a political issue as much as a musician trying to use social power towards a personal political goal. Maybe he should get less political but you know hes gonna do what he wants anyways. This will be forgotten in a year.

I have a love hate relationship with Stewart.

One day he says something sensible and rational, then the next day he is throwing a bitch fit about guns or Republicans or some other thing he just spews out a bunch of stupid and mindless agenda driven shit because they aren't on the same side as he is.

He will call for engaging someone on something today, then call for the utter destruction of something he doesn't like the next.

Niel Young was a fighter for free speech and an advocate for standing up to the "man".....now he wants to help the "man" by limiting the free speech of others....
But Nel Young was always prepared to accept the consequences of his speech, like people tuning him out or stations not playing his music.

That was before the golden age of crybabyism.

But Nel Young was always prepared to accept the consequences of his speech, like people tuning him out or stations not playing his music.

That was before the golden age of crybabyism.
Not one of Niel's colleagues ever mounted a strike against him or his music by threatening to block stations from playing his music ...see back then we were not crybabies and felt free speech tops our hurt feelings...and we sure never took the word of government to be The word...
We had the wisdom to question authority...you used an interesting word that I guess you just made up..."crybabyism" if you ask me its Neil Young that is engaging in crybabyism.....and is showing himself to be just a huge hypocrite....kind of like you....

Not one of Niel's colleagues ever mounted a strike against him or his music by threatening to block stations from playing his music ...
You can stop right there.

Neil Young can't block anyone from doing anything, except for from playing Neil Young's music.

Joe Rogan is not Neil Young's colleague. So, two silly errors dismissed...

You can stop right there.

Neil Young can't block anyone from doing anything, except for from playing Neil Young's music.

Joe Rogan is not Neil Young's colleague. So, two silly errors dismissed...
Rogan and Young share the same platform...you make less and less sense the longer you argue with me....

Forum List

Back