Jon Stewart - Neil Young made a mistake -- Do you agree?

It's all about ratings for all. Didn't Trump teach you anything?
Oh yeah... he totally pulled back the curtain on that shit-flinging monkey cage that's called DC. It can never again be unseen and that's why he MUST BE DESTROYED. If it takes it, all who support him have to be de-personed, as well. You agree, right?

Old Hippies that haven’t died from Covid yet care…

So not many left…
I don't hate old hippies. I grew up in the 60s and 70s and they were older brothers and sisters. I DO loathe hypocrites though. Back then it was all about "freedom" for that movement. They couldn't have become more pro- "the man" if they were born that way.

I do still listen to some of his music, when he was Neil Young & Crazy Horse. But I agree! How can you censor with someone, if you don't engage in the conversation? Even if it is controversial. The left loathes on shutting people's voices, because they know they will (sooner or later) be called out.

Frankly, I could not give a damn about Rogan or Neil they can all fade away and I'd never miss them. Rogan did get called out on his racist remarks so he will probably get a pass on that issue also...

Why not?

I am an equal-opportunity executioner. Anybody who continues to push an agenda that is nothing but covert tyranny must get their fucking heads chopped the fuck off.
Yes, that is what people in the US did several years ago except it wasn't covert tyranny it was outright tyranny too bad you missed it and are still angry about it.

Forum List

Back